I Screwed Up and Fell for a Provider

When you do cut ties, just let her know that you're getting tangled in the strings. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
+1,000,000
My ATF and I admitted to loving each other. It worked well for almost a year, but unfortunately, she began to feel it was negatively affecting her marriage and our relationship ended. We NEVER contacted each other between appointments and only met about twice a month, but it still ended. During the time of our relationship, we both agreed we valued our marriages and there never was a hint of moving to a greater level of involvement other than sexual/friendship.

It was very hard for me because she provided all that I was missing in my marriage. That was about 1 1/2 years ago and to this day I have very little participation in the hobby because I can't seem to find anyone that remotely comes close to what she provided.
I can only imagine the neglect and suffering experienced by your kids this whole time.
I can only imagine the neglect and suffering experienced by your kids this whole time. Originally Posted by justaphase
Your imagination and someone else's reality have little to do with each other. How much, if any pain and suffering was experienced and by who simply isn't your place to say. Good job on judging someone else though. Really, really nicely done.
I can only imagine the neglect and suffering experienced by your kids this whole time. Originally Posted by justaphase
Of all the negative comments, bullying, and accusations we saw in August and September, this may be the worst! What a shitty thing to say to someone who has opened themselves up in a such a transparent way. The OP was looking for guidance, empathy, and wisdom, not criticism...critique, maybe, but not criticism. Thumbs down Justaphase.
Man I have to ask how old you are? You must be young? I always found it eases the sting if you can watch said woman getting banged. Something hot about seeing the girl you like take it from another guy or two. Sure beats wondering what shes doing. You'll get over her faster jf you see her screwing other dudes trust me.
Man I have to ask how old you are? You must be young? I always found it eases the sting if you can watch said woman getting banged. Something hot about seeing the girl you like take it from another guy or two. Sure beats wondering what shes doing. You'll get over her faster jf you see her screwing other dudes trust me. Originally Posted by Austinfunandfit
This is great advice, actually.
This is great advice, actually. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
With this logic, gouging your own eyeballs out, so you can never see her again is great advice too.
Of all the negative comments, bullying, and accusations we saw in August and September, this may be the worst! What a shitty thing to say to someone who has opened themselves up in a such a transparent way. The OP was looking for guidance, empathy, and wisdom, not criticism...critique, maybe, but not criticism. Thumbs down Justaphase. Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
Well, if he didn't want criticism and judgment, maybe he shouldn't have posted his problems on a public forum on the internet. Perhaps he should skip a couple of his "meetings" and use that money on professional therapy to get real guidance and counseling.

As it were, my suggestion would be for him to just get a divorce and get it over with. He is obviously not suited for marriage. And, I really do feel for his kids. Sincerely. I'm surprised nobody else has spoken for them.

I'm afraid I have no sympathy for him, however. There are too many people with real problems out there.
My kids are fine, thank you very much. Straight A students, football and drill team, I attend all of their games and honor society events. I spend several hours each week with each kid. We have great relationships and I treasure them. They ARE the reason I am still there...... So please shut up!
There are too many people with real problems out there. Originally Posted by justaphase
Think you just identified one!
No. Watching her with another man is actually fantastic advice.

It would help the OP to correctly objectify her (in a good sense) and see that she is capable of providing the same level of passion to someone else. I don't think that this would work out logistically for him to watch...but it's not a bad idea for him to conceptualize it.

Whenever I get too attached to unavailable guys, I can guaran-fucking-tee you that it's helpful to imagine them a the dutiful husband. Good father. Respectful employee. It brings a shit-ton of perspective to the forefront.
Your imagination and someone else's reality have little to do with each other. How much, if any pain and suffering was experienced and by who, simply isn't your place to say. Good job on judging someone else though. Really, really nicely done. Originally Posted by junkweed
+1
I belive you should tell her how you feel. She can either like it and feel the same, or give you a reality check. Either way you wont be left feeling so confused. I have met many clients i would date in the real world. The thing is, lets say you do take it to the next level, what does that mean? Do you ask her to quit her job and quit seeing other girls? All the while you are going home to your wife... Not really fair. What i have found is when a gal starts dating a client... the $ usually stops. Just because feelings are there, doesnt mean the help should stop. Unless of course she makes that call. Anyways, i strongly suggest talking to her. Yes she is seeing other guys, but you MAY be special to her. And you wont know unless you are upfront and honest. Good luck and either way i hope you get your answers... you deserve that much. Just dont creep her out, dont mention the jealousy. Just mention the good part... that you care about her.
Txsailor,

So, what happened? Have you told her yet? Have you stopped seeing her? Have you re-committed to Mrs. TxSailor?

I think quite a few people were engaged by your post and want to know its resolution.