tobias1988
BANNED

bahahhaaaa

let's bump one of his Biden bullshit threads in his "honor"
poor tobey.

tobias1988
BANNED

bahahhaaaa

let's bump one of his Biden bullshit threads in his "honor" Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Is TechPapi still banned?
Is TechPapi still banned? Originally Posted by bambino

no. appears he got a shock ban for bickering with the mod squad via PM for his infractions. but he's been radio silent since his ban ended a few days ago.
no. appears he got a shock ban for bickering with the mod squad via PM for his infractions. but he's been radio silent since his ban ended a few days ago. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That’s what I thought.
Dang dudes. Hope none of you believers ever get banned!!! Do you have plans for your afterlife? What would you ever do to occupy 24\7 of your time. Maybe get a life Lol n omg n wtf.

Wonder whatever I would do since its so mucho fun to make fun of stupid on occasion when I take a break from my real life. Thanks dudes and dudette for making it sooooo mofo easy
Dang dudes. Hope none of you believers ever get banned!!! Do you have plans for your afterlife? What would you ever do to occupy 24\7 of your time. Maybe get a life Lol n omg n wtf.

Wonder whatever I would do since its so mucho fun to make fun of stupid on occasion when I take a break from my real life. Thanks dudes and dudette for making it sooooo mofo easy
Originally Posted by Tsmokies

if you say so