Pegging: Who Does it best?

Becareful what you wish for BB............That would be one HOT time with 3 very skilled and HOT women,,,,,,,,,,All of whom love strapping their girlCocks on!!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

hell yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
How do the experts feel about the feeldo / realdo strapless dildos?
I personally dont care for them, Its to hard to keep in me and try and focus on pounding you.....When Im strapped and ready to pound your manPussy it about YOU. I get off on having the control and giving you pleasure.
I've been on the receiving end of the feeldoe and it wasn't nearly as enjoyable as a regular strap on. It kept slipping out of her and cause of the way it is designed it doesn't stick out very far from the woman. Also the material is super rigid making it kind of "stabbing", and not in a good way, lol.
Is it a Manpussy, or Mangina?

And "pegging" sounds so ... woody like (I suppose pun intended) ... can't we just call it a girlcock?

Lets see ...

"I was down on all fours as she rammed her girlcock deep in to my mangina"!!!

"I was down on all fours as she pegged my manpussy"!!!

Just something to ponder, as she pokes my pooper with her penis wannabe.
lol I just tell them Im going to fuck their manPussy with my girlCock............and then do it!!
Not sure why but this topic is actually quite hot! I think I might want to give it a try as well.
ask & ye shall recieve!
I am working on giving it a try with someone - although she has confessed to having no experience - but wants to try. We shall see.
id be careful with TOFTT with an inexperienced lady. at least ONE of you two need to be experienced.... 2 people attempting something without a clue... can lead to a traumatic experience
Cajun baby--I do not think there is AYONE in Nola as experienced in this as me..............please be very careful when "experimenting"......it is so much more fun with a "pro" type provider

have fun!!
Cajun baby--I do not think there is AYONE in Nola as experienced in this as me..............please be very careful when "experimenting"......it is so much more fun with a "pro" type provider

have fun!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Cajun listen to the experts here, there is sound advise given to you...Get with DallasRain when she returns to NOLA....You don't want a half-ass experience [pun intended]....DallasRain is awesome to say the least....
Dallas cant wait to receive from you
CG ... as a veteran receiver, I would encourage you to start with someone experienced. In fact, there is a super sexy lady that keeps talking about taking her girlcock to my ass, but she acknowledges never having done it before so ... I am going to bring a favorite lady and her girlcock with me next week, when I see this young lady, and let her get some hands-on training. Just go with experience first, trust me anything else will not be nearly as enjoyable ... unless you have a sadistic side that loves pain!
Dallas cant wait to receive from you Originally Posted by dallashog

wooohoooooooo

Hookem......me & Ms A will be that way soon!