What are your pet peeves?

Why do all the stores with double doors always have 1 locked???
  • anita
  • 03-21-2015, 06:54 PM
Family members who tell you that you're not slim enough every chance they get during holiday parties. Well...
You go to a fast food place, any of them, order a cheeseburger with No ketchup or mayo, and they put that stuff on anyway. Originally Posted by Seedy
The new menu at Sonic....everything has cheese. No prayer to get it right deleting cheeze....and no credit is given if you do.

Whataburger re-did their menu with numbers. Stoopid fucks left off cheesburger. For 40 something fuckin years they've been askin me if i want cheeze and i keep telling them no....just put cheeseburger on the fuckin menu.
Why do all the stores with double doors always have 1 locked??? Originally Posted by Slitlikr
yeah...and the wrong one usually.
  • anita
  • 03-21-2015, 08:57 PM
People that call you around 2-3am just to "talk". Yeah, sure. It's not like I have to sleep or anything.
Damn your pointy lil head, now you've sparked my curiosity. What is this nationwide non-scientific study of yours? For years I've noticed a "changes in latitudes, changes in attitudes" types of temperament, is it along those lines? Fast pace big cities vs laid back smaller towns? What's the deal anyway? Or are you researching the variety of hookers across this great country of ours? Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Anywhere in TX my theory runs true. Just drive any freeway anywhere. It does not matter whether its LA or Chicago or Boston. It does matter where ...
People that call you around 2-3am just to "talk". Yeah, sure. It's not like I have to sleep or anything. Originally Posted by anita

LOL, blame the bars for closing at that time. Drunks have to drive their point across.

Why do all the stores with double doors always have 1 locked??? Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Makes it more difficult for thieves to bolt out with stolen goods and money?

• anita
  • 03-22-2015, 05:12 AM
LOL, blame the bars for closing at that time. Drunks have to drive their point across.

Originally Posted by FrenchToast
Lol. Drunk callers are the most annoying 3am callers.
The phrase "throwing shade". When the fuck did this become a thing?
The phrase "throwing shade". When the fuck did this become a thing? Originally Posted by strongbad
More answer than you wanted.
People who take 15 minutes at the drive up ATM machine. What the fuck are you doing that requires you to keep punching the machine 40 different times?! Are other people getting a shitload of different options then I get when I use the machine? Oh, and when your finished don't sit there counting everything and putting everything away, pull the fuck up out of the way and then do all that shit!
  • anita
  • 03-22-2015, 08:56 PM
The phrase "throwing shade". When the fuck did this become a thing? Originally Posted by strongbad
They make things up everyday. Soon we won't even need the actual dictionary anymore. Only the urban translation list. They're trying to take out English language just like the Internet took books out. If it wasn't for school, more than 50% of the population would not open a book.
Human traffic, especially people who walk take up the whole sidewalk and walk sooooooooooooooooo slow, like they own the road. Rodeo tonight was a hot mess full of them.
  • anita
  • 03-22-2015, 09:10 PM
Human traffic, especially people who walk take up the whole sidewalk and walk sooooooooooooooooo slow, like they own the road. Rodeo tonight was a hot mess full of them. Originally Posted by FurElise
It also sucks at the mall. Especially during the weekend. Some people walk too slow, if you're tired how about you sit down somewhere and move the heck out of the way!