things that gets under ur skin

I need to pm you on how to copy that RTM to people outside of the mod fray in this state. Originally Posted by bladtinzu
Yes you do. I keep talking about favorites and it seems I'm proven right every time
+1!!!! He has the wrong kind of dirty mouth! Originally Posted by BabyDallass
How so? You don't even know me. I've never had a problem with a single provider. I'm a gentleman, I'm courteous and never haggle. And if you ever decide to offer DATY, you wouldn't have a problem with pink balls... at least when I'm around you wouldn't
Well...predictably, that got old quickly didn't it.
Well...predictably, that got old quickly didn't it. Originally Posted by Flyboy182
Yes, it did! We must have the same crystal ball, Flyboy.

It's just more of the same old bs... However, it's nice that the normally silent majority is finally speaking out against what gets under their skin -- and surprise, it appears we have a consensus.

Hopefully that will encourage the mods to be more proactive in dealing with it.

It's just more of the same old bs... However, it's nice that the normally silent majority is finally speaking out against what gets under their skin -- and surprise, it appears we have a consensus.

Hopefully that will encourage the mods to be more proactive in dealing with it. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
So it can go back to Soviet-era Russia again? Since when did someone speaking their mind become a bad thing? You aren't even willing to address it on a real level.

Is the last part your coded message to the mods and how you'd like them to proceed? The Queen has spoken, it must be so.
Having a friend harmed because you told a total low life something personal.
If you look at other boards, they aren't like this one. People have open and honest discourse about all manner of things. No one gets butthurt at the drop of a hat. The difference here is most are either scared to talk openly or in denial about what actually goes on
Providers getting on here looking for car tires, cheap dental work, CPA's this isn't Angie's List!

Providers who always get mad and say there leaving eccie and come back make up your mind.

Hobbyist that always got to change there handle.

And hobbyist that bitch about some services providers offer and don't. If you don't like what she's offering move on to the next no need to bitch about it.
Providers getting on here looking for car tires, cheap dental work, CPA's this isn't Angie's List!

Providers who always get mad and say there leaving eccie and come back make up your mind.

Hobbyist that always got to change there handle.

And hobbyist that bitch about some services providers offer and don't. If you don't like what she's offering move on to the next no need to bitch about it. Originally Posted by Worldtravler
I'm gonna guess that last one is for me. Perhaps you should go back and read page 2 where SHE brought it up. I simply said that it goes both ways, that's it. If I can't say that then WTF are we even doing here. Jeez.
I'm gonna guess that last one is for me. Perhaps you should go back and read page 2 where SHE brought it up. I simply said that it goes both ways, that's it. If I can't say that then WTF are we even doing here. Jeez. Originally Posted by BeardFist McFistBeard
Not too you. Hobbyist in general that bitch about not offering BBBJ or DATY or bitching about a provider and saying there racist cause there NBA. Like they always say there's plenty of fish in the sea.
One last thing that gets under my skin. Providers that have to use so much airbrushing in there pic's it makes them look like a cartoon character.
One last thing that gets under my skin. Providers that have to use so much airbrushing in there pic's it makes them look like a cartoon character. Originally Posted by Worldtravler
We can agree on that. Nobody's skin is that smooth
So it can go back to Soviet-era Russia again? Since when did someone speaking their mind become a bad thing? You aren't even willing to address it on a real level.

Is the last part your coded message to the mods and how you'd like them to proceed? The Queen has spoken, it must be so. Originally Posted by BeardFist McFistBeard
When it does not agree with a certain threAD culprit it is a bad thing.

And doubt that those marching orders go far. Only one has a "relationship" with said threAd culprit leaving 2 not going along (or really giving a shit as long as certain rules are not broken). And one who likes to flex his powers to see his name who is not even listed as a mod over this area yet has seen said threAD culprit. One would think if they were asked to "help out" here they would at least list that one as a mod over the area now wouldn't they?

Hopefully that will encourage the mods to be more proactive in dealing with it. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Yes, hopefully the mods will start to do something about it.
People who take themselves too seriously on here.