Question about stripper slides (SS)

I say to each its own. What people choose to do with their genitals isnt my business.
I would def prefer a covered SS,but most men don't like it I do SS but I have to be on top in complete control,but yes nothing absolutely nothing wrong with a covered SS especially if that's what the guys prefers it's just rare Originally Posted by Cendell M
Do what makes you happy...now one bit of advice... I love your avatar the lighting and color contrast as well... I would recommend you get a temp tattoo of the Astro's logo on that ass and then BAM!!! that would be a home run as that logo is so endearing these days. ;-)
To get this back on track my original question was about stripper slides WITH a cover. I guess that I learned that when some people think about stripper slides they assume it is uncovered. That is likely why some providers don't offer that service as it is very close to bbfs as many have said. Stripper slides with a cover are in my view about the same risk as CFS. The cover can always break come off. On a SS the action can push the cover up hence exposing more skin to skin contact. But with a cover the risk seems smaller but not zero. So is everyone who does CFS also comfortable with a covered SS? Who does the best COVERED SS? Originally Posted by Frankie7878
I've done bare ss & covered ss. Both are enjoyable to me and I think it's also got something to do with the chemistry I guess you could say between provider and hobbyist. And let me say I give a pretty awesome SS.

Sorry hope i cleared some points up not trying to be rude to you,your very intelligent IMO!!

CM Originally Posted by Cendell M
Oh gosh no! I never thought you were being rude at all. We can totally disagree without having any issues with each other. My post is not directed at anyone person, and even though I don't agree with SS's, they certainly do not make me dislike anyone either. I'm sure there are risky things I do, that I consider pretty normal, that others would find crazy.
I'm sure there are risky things I do, that I consider pretty normal, that others would find crazy. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Really like what. Lol i took you for a daughter of Mother Teresa ;-)
NO SIR I LOVE TOYS MY MAN IS BOB HES GREAT AND WHEN IM DONE I PUT HIM IN THE DRAWER AND HEAR NO BITCHING AND COMPLAINING BECAUSE I PLAY WITH HIM WHEN IM IN THE MOOD NOT HIM LOL! Originally Posted by Cendell M
Lolololol!
Lolololol! Originally Posted by SweetDelicacy
Best kind of boyfriend to ever have lol

#bobrocksmysocksoff
Oh gosh no! I never thought you were being rude at all. We can totally disagree without having any issues with each other. My post is not directed at anyone person, and even though I don't agree with SS's, they certainly do not make me dislike anyone either. I'm sure there are risky things I do, that I consider pretty normal, that others would find crazy. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Thank you Brooke see agree to disagree and no hard feeling i wish life was like that but.....no ones perfect and i dont agree with things either everyone is entitled to there opinions and rightfully so thanks for not taking it personal

Cendell M
Do what makes you happy...now one bit of advice... I love your avatar the lighting and color contrast as well... I would recommend you get a temp tattoo of the Astro's logo on that ass and then BAM!!! that would be a home run as that logo is so endearing these days. ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Well thank you, if you know me its def something i would do i have the Texans logo on my thigh,hmmm something to def think about thanks for the compliment and the idea if i get it done new avatar on the way

Your cool in my book lol
I say to each its own. What people choose to do with their genitals isnt my business. Originally Posted by Kammye
+1
Well shit...you are on my side of town..let me check my wallet...haha Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
Bring it on lol
Bring it on lol Originally Posted by Cendell M
You should have just sent me a PM saying get your ass over to my place...I spent my lunch money on Vietnamese today...haha. Maybe next time. I dont think that most providers understand that during these Coed discussions there are "marketing" opportunities....
You should have just sent me a PM saying get your ass over to my place...I spent my lunch money on Vietnamese today...haha. Maybe next time. I dont think that most providers understand that during these Coed discussions there are "marketing" opportunities.... Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
... and lost "marketing" opportunities.
But to stay on topic...there was both covered and uncovered SS on my chopstick during lunch...I would say which i prefer but that should be a given....
^ Does your "friend" spell his name backwards?