Republicans have no idea what to do about Russia

You dim-retards are a mentally fucked-up bunch, Little Timmy-tard. The real issue isn't "how should Odumbo respond to Putin's action" but rather "what Odumbo should have been prepared for in Ukraine when he and his bro Soros agitated for revolution". Just like in Benghazi, Odumbo was caught asleep at the wheel and situationally unaware. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
INGLES, POR FAVOR.
Ok, check this out... I'm getting beat up by timmytard in this thread for offering "no concrete real life solutions" to the Ukraine crisis while at the same time I am called "clueless and laughable" by Old-T in another thread for posting a couple of "solutions".

Can't win around here, huh?

Timmytard, go read the other thread... I'm not going to repeat myself just because you weren't paying attention.

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Sun hasn't risen on the day I'm going to go search to read some bullshit thread you posted up. You want to repeat it here, in the thread where you raised it, I'll be happy to tear it up into small pieces and stick them up your ass one at a time. Otherwise, fuck off.
That's relevant, Muskogee.
but who has the better looking wife?

http://forum.xcitefun.net/putin-leav...eva-t8303.html Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
I don't think that is Mrs. Putin. Isn't that his mistress?
  • CJ7
  • 04-03-2014, 02:15 PM
I don't think that is Mrs. Putin. Isn't that his mistress? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

when you're in Stillwater and a woman sitting at a redlight waves at you she's automatically your wife ...
Sun hasn't risen on the day I'm going to go search to read some bullshit thread you posted up. You want to repeat it here, in the thread where you raised it, I'll be happy to tear it up into small pieces and stick them up your ass one at a time. Otherwise, fuck off. Originally Posted by timpage

Well tough guy, since you've already made up your mind that anything I posted yesterday is "bullshit" and anything I repost today is only good for wiping your ass with, what's the point?

You obviously don't care to have an intelligent debate over foreign policy. To you, it's all partisanship all the time. Why make any effort to understand what is happening in Ukraine or put it into any kind of historical perspective or weigh it against our national security interests? Obama is all-wise and all-knowing and his foreign policy actions (or inactions) are not to be second-guessed. If anyone utters a critical word, they should be: 1) branded a traitor rootin' for Putin, 2) accused of having no better policy options, and then 3) told any other options are "bullshit" before they are even heard.

So there is nothing to be gained by pretending to have a debate with you, timmytard. I'll pass.
Insults.
  • CJ7
  • 04-03-2014, 04:42 PM
Insults. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
yup ..

who in their right mind wants to lower themselves to a kindergarten level and listen to a constant salvo of tranny insults? the opportunity for intelligent debating is long gone.
Insults. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Oh yeah, thanks assup. I almost forgot. HDDB means Hasa Diga Douche Bag and DEM means Dipshit Emeritus. Get it?
Either you're a liar or you're a mental defective, LordBieberdick, because that didn't happen. Hussein invaded Kuwait starting the war in Iraq, and UBL declared war on the U.S. during Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's administration. You can lie and twist, LordBieberdick, but those are the facts. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
hahahahahaha - you are still a moron. Hussein invaded kuwait in 1989. We invaded him in 2003. UBL did declare war since he was not leader of any country. He and his group committed a heinous crime, BUT YOU CAN'T DECLARE WAR UNLESS YOU RUN A COUNTRY DUMBASS. but we still invaded Afghanistan. Now I don't dispute that we had good reason to do that, we just were stupid to lose focus a year later and fuck it all up. Still Bush started two wars and you are a moron.
hahahahahaha - you are still a moron. Hussein invaded kuwait in 1989. We invaded him in 2003. UBL did declare war since he was not leader of any country. He and his group committed a heinous crime, BUT YOU CAN'T DECLARE WAR UNLESS YOU RUN A COUNTRY DUMBASS. but we still invaded Afghanistan. Now I don't dispute that we had good reason to do that, we just were stupid to lose focus a year later and fuck it all up. Still Bush started two wars and you are a moron. Originally Posted by LordBeaverbrook
But, FAUX News and Breitbart told JD Idiot's identical twin brother IB, that UBL declared war. They wouldn't stretttttttttttttttttch the truth, would they?

Remember, you heard it here first!
hahahahahaha - you are still a moron. Hussein invaded kuwait in 1989. We invaded him in 2003. UBL did declare war since he was not leader of any country. He and his group committed a heinous crime, BUT YOU CAN'T DECLARE WAR UNLESS YOU RUN A COUNTRY DUMBASS. but we still invaded Afghanistan. Now I don't dispute that we had good reason to do that, we just were stupid to lose focus a year later and fuck it all up. Still Bush started two wars and you are a moron. Originally Posted by LordBeaverbrook
The war that Hussein started in 1990 wasn't over, dumb ass. The ensuing cease fire was predicated on written terms that Hussein violated over and over again. Bush43 did not start that war: Hussein did, and then hostilities were renewed when Hussein violated the terms of the cease fire, jackass. And your juvenile assertion that one must run a country to declare war further illustrates your stupidity, LordBieberdick. After all, what country did Spartacus "run", LordBieberdick?

But, FAUX News and Breitbart told JD Idiot's identical twin brother IB, that UBL declared war. They wouldn't stretttttttttttttttttch the truth, would they?

Remember, you heard it here first! Originally Posted by bigtex

Typical lib-retarded response from BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat. BTW, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, while you are listening to the talking heads, others, who are more intelligent than you, can read UBL's call for a Holy War for themselves.

http://www.fas.org/irp/world/para/docs/980223-fatwa.htm
"LordBieberdick"... LMAO
"LordBieberdick"... LMAO Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Hey, I'd love to have a low mileage dick like Bieberdick and his hobbying funds too! Love the new handle, Thanks (mostly thanks to COG)!