How old do you LOOK....

Thanks Hark but I don't believe it! What color are my eyes? I bet you don't remember. Now, what's my cup size? I'm just kidding. In all seriousness, who cares how old we look? Isn't that why they made botox and such? Woohoo, thank gawd for modern medicine!! Originally Posted by BritneyBangs

/sigh

you're a bad girl Brit.. but I like that.
Thanks Hark but I don't believe it! What color are my eyes? I bet you don't remember. Now, what's my cup size? I'm just kidding. In all seriousness, who cares how old we look? Isn't that why they made botox and such? Woohoo, thank gawd for modern medicine!! Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
I know what color your eyes are!! Cup size??? We never drank coffee???? But I prefer Venti!!!

Spacemtn
Moderfocker Extraordinaire
Seriously though, it is interesting that most men can stare into a woman's eyes for an hour, but ask him 5 minutes later what color her eyes were, & they have no clue
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?

Blue. NO! Green! YAAAAAA!!!!!

Seriously though, it is interesting that most men can stare into a woman's eyes for an hour, but ask him 5 minutes later what color her eyes were, & they have no clue Originally Posted by Ms Francisca

Why Serious?
Isnt there enough friggen serious here ?
Geez.. let a guy flirt willya!
your eyes are big and brown with great nipples for pupils!!
Men I meet, KNOW what color my eyes are. Regardless IF they're staring at my large breasts or my naked curves. My eyes get serious compliments. They're Glacial.

Seriously though, it is interesting that most men can stare into a woman's eyes for an hour, but ask him 5 minutes later what color her eyes were, & they have no clue Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
I know what color your eyes are!! Cup size??? We never drank coffee???? But I prefer Venti!!!

Spacemtn
Moderfocker Extraordinaire Originally Posted by Spacemtn

Where is a MOD when you need one..... I've RTMd this a few times now.....

Isn't the topic of this thread "How Old Do you Look?

Ok... I was in the business as well and understand the importance JAVA represents...... But not EVERYTHING is about coffee space......

There is more to live then your next cup of joe....

Can you get back on topic please?

YOU Sir... Have Mail!
Yow

I don't know how old I look but I know how much older Im beginning to feel!

Maybe we need to send this thread to the Sandbox. There's too much flirting going on here in the co-ed forum.
Where is a MOD when you need one..... I've RTMd this a few times now.....

Isn't the topic of this thread "How Old Do you Look?

Ok... I was in the business as well and understand the importance JAVA represents...... But not EVERYTHING is about coffee space......

There is more to live then your next cup of joe....

Can you get back on topic please?

YOU Sir... Have Mail! Originally Posted by Whispers
Coffee in relation to youth.... It's all about tha Java!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...eps-young.html
Did you guys know that if you take the age you are or will be this year, and the last 2 digits of your birth year, add them together & it will total 111.
42 + 69 = 111
  • FSCOB
  • 03-16-2011, 09:55 PM
Did you guys know that if you take the age you are or will be this year, and the last 2 digits of your birth year, add them together & it will total 111.
42 + 69 = 111 Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
Suppose I was born in 2000?

Then I would be banned, but I only said suppose!
  • Paven
  • 03-16-2011, 10:03 PM
It doesn't matter what year you're born in it will all come out with a 11 in it. A client told me about this a couple of weeks ago, very weird.

If you were born in 2000 you fibbed when you clicked the over 18 years of age button . I think it's past your bedtime too now.
oops, yes Paven it is 11.
That only works if you've had your birthday that year. Right now, mine add up to 1010