Any advice on how to replace ATFs/regulars without wasting a lot of time and money?

Back to the original question: there is no easy way to find an ATF, unless you're not picky. There is no way to gauge chemistry without spending quality paid time with the lady.
There is no other way than trial and error. There is no way around it!!
some sound advice in this thread, even if some of it ventures away from the OP's initial subject.

-I havent been at this long, so I'm still learning, but one lesson I see is that it's opposite of real life. Women in real life are typcast as being emotionally bound/clingy after sleepng with someone, and in many cases many guys know this can be true.

-However, this 'biz' is totally opposite. Which is a study in itself. These women are a different breed...a "breed of greed" (I just made that up. haha), and instead, the guys are the ones who often get attached/needy. The women value men as simply a $-sign, and almost nothing more of use. Unfortunately for humanity, you as a dude have to take the same mindset in viewing them in order to avoid "falling" and losing ur shit for someone who doesn't think of you the second you walk out the door.

And no matter how many that you may visit and never think of again, at least one of them might somehow creep up in your feelings.

......but consider this, you could visit her 40 times and on time number 41, tell her you lost your job and won't have a donation for another few months, and see if she'll let you have 2-3 visits on the house...99.999999999% of them will think ur crazy.

Hard lessons learned.
The only way to find what you are looking for is to spend cash. There is no short term solution. Sorry all these fat whales are attacking you though, so unnecessary. Fucking know it alls.
  • DSK
  • 07-02-2016, 10:14 PM
Bullshit and lame. Date a girl who makes what you make and she stands on her own two feet...believe it or not, there are actually a lot of attractive civilian women whom make plenty of money, and don't rely on your money...I know, it's hard to believe for many of you clowns to believe that women can actually make a lot of money without being a hooker, but just FYI, they're smarter than we are... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Smarter than you, anyway....if they are so fucking smart, why do they need affirmative action?
Smarter than you, anyway....if they are so fucking smart, why do they need affirmative action? Originally Posted by DSK
You've been crying about affirmative action with this handle and your other one since you've been on here. I'm guessing someone's a little butt hurt about his lack of intelligence and blames a worthless program for his failures in life....get over it already.
Alriiiiighty then...
Bullshit and lame. Date a girl who makes what you make and she stands on her own two feet...believe it or not, there are actually a lot of attractive civilian women whom make plenty of money, and don't rely on your money...I know, it's hard to believe for many of you clowns to believe that women can actually make a lot of money without being a hooker, but just FYI, they're smarter than we are... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You're either a current or ex provider who's been kicked in the lady parts once too often or a loser hiding in their parents' attic looking for anonymous inet credibility on a hooker forum which in and of itself is pathetic.

Let me restate what I said then break it down so even a simpleton can understand it.

"Civilian rate is called marriage. Lifetime payments that only increase."

Marriage IS a lifetime of payments that increase, but did I say payments in $s for dick or pussy? Marriage, as any that is long term, is increasing payments in effort, support, dedication, sacrifice, faith and yes money too. Pathways are laid down and uncontrollable forces (like health or economy) can derail the best laid plans and one person needs to carry the other for a time.

My statement also did NOT stipulate male or female which you ignorantly jumped to the conclusion it meant women need the assistance. Freudian slip there? Your panty's showing.

Try pulling your narrow minded head out of your wide ass before making assumptions and throwing out your holier-then-thou quips.
You're either a current or ex provider who's been kicked in the lady parts once too often or a loser hiding in their parents' attic looking for anonymous inet credibility on a hooker forum which in and of itself is pathetic.

Let me restate what I said then break it down so even a simpleton can understand it.

"Civilian rate is called marriage. Lifetime payments that only increase."

Marriage IS a lifetime of payments that increase, but did I say payments in $s for dick or pussy? Marriage, as any that is long term, is increasing payments in effort, support, dedication, sacrifice, faith and yes money too. Pathways are laid down and uncontrollable forces (like health or economy) can derail the best laid plans and one person needs to carry the other for a time.

My statement also did NOT stipulate male or female which you ignorantly jumped to the conclusion it meant women need the assistance. Freudian slip there? Your panty's showing.

Try pulling your narrow minded head out of your wide ass before making assumptions and throwing out your holier-then-thou quips. Originally Posted by Hercules
What the fuck are you talking about to get to those conclusions, genius? Some bitch sounds angry and bitter...relax old man. You got fucked. Get over it. Try to pull better civilian pussy and your pussy won't be so hurt...you sound so angry. Just let it all out and cry now.

I always thought Hercules was supposed to be strong and not a sensitive bitch...you've ruined his good name.

. Originally Posted by Hercules
I can't lie, Hercules. Which hooker am I or was I? Please guess if I was or am one. And if I'm a dude, would I live in my parent's attic or basement? That's a trick question by the way...just a hint, how fucking old are you to think that people hang out in attics nowadays? The answer is FINISHED BASEMENT!!! Fuck, there goes the trivia games. I just told on myself. How embarrassing...
.. these young petite Latinas are in high demand.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Very much so. At least most of the people on this post are in Texas where the supply is good. Not so many here in KC. Went to Dallas twice to get exactly what I wanted. Want to go to Houston pretty badly too but haven't quite made it. Maybe I should move to TX

[/QUOTE]but when I reconcile my want-to-see list with my God-Damn-it-I-can't-afford-to-see-this-one list.. I note that almost every name belongs to a Latina..[/QUOTE]

Ain't that the truth!

Oh, and for the original post......there is much great advice from all sides thus far and nothing I can add other than they are correct, as sad as that may be to hear. I wish you luck though if you are determined to be the exception to the rule. I suppose anything is possible even for us 50+ guys.
The hurrier I go, the behinder I get. I'd gratefully accept exception-to-the-rule status, but, really, all I'm asking for is the opportunity to see one woman, or a couple, whose company I enjoy, and who pretend to enjoy mine, on a regular basis. I just wondered if there were any ideas to expedite that search. A few PMs have given me some ideas. Thanks.

A former friend-for-an-hour once told me, "ECCIE is poison." She's right. So many people on a regular basis seem to wake up each day with the mission of pissing in people's cereal and seeing how many people they can annoy, anger, or make feel bad.

Yeah, I know. I'll STFU and GTFO of this thread. Thanks to those who helped.
A former friend-for-an-hour once told me, "ECCIE is poison." She's right. So many people on a regular basis seem to wake up each day with the mission of pissing in people's cereal and seeing how many people they can annoy, anger, or make feel bad.
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Tell me you are not just figuring that out. It sucks, but currently, that is the majority of what Eccie is all about these days.

SL, sprinkled between the insults, thread hijacks and name calling of other posters, there has also been some good advice given to you in the thread.
  • DSK
  • 07-03-2016, 02:53 PM
You've been crying about affirmative action with this handle and your other one since you've been on here. I'm guessing someone's a little butt hurt about his lack of intelligence and blames a worthless program for his failures in life....get over it already. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I noticed that you couldn't answer the question.

As for my failures, they were mostly my fault as well as a few bad partners along the way, but I learned plenty from them and I'm not afraid to work or fight, which has served me well, kind sir..
For a fee of $4000 I will supply you with your new ATF for a meeting once a week for the next 10 weeks at her incall location.
You will not waste time nor money.
It's a simple solution for a man in need.