Independent girls becoming rare?

You don't see seasoned independents posting alerts about stupid, avoidable BP shit and there's good reason for that. Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
Yes, education, information, and some good common sense.

You don't see seasoned independents posting alerts about stupid, avoidable BP shit and there's good reason for that. Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
Bingo! N37!

There are lots of pimped girls, and they pose very well as independent. By Mya being new, they were probably preying on her to see how strong she is. When you express that vulnerability, they start mentioning boyfriends and managers.

I'm glad that you've managed to keep away from the predators, Mya.
You seem to know enough to ALSO realize the #1 rule of the game:
You can leave, but you leave with what you came with.

That means you lose the nice cars and nice place, often your clothes and anything else he chooses to keep from ya. Typically you leave with the clothes he found you in.

Let's not glorify predatory behavior. Protection?! That's laughable.
Unless he is sitting in the closet, if a hobbyist decides to slice your throat in session, you are shit outta luck. Don't fool yourself.

That bodyguard shit is what they tell the rookies and impressionable renegades.

Hallelujah (dunno if i spelled that right) lol

You hit the nail on the head baby! I see no point in defending the "pimp" whatever definition you want to put on it. That is the exact mindset i can not stand!

I am just glad i have never ever had any pimp influence, never met a pimp and never plan on meeting a pimp, and have a good sturdy never gonna change minidset that nobody needs to help me in this business, i can make my own appointments, drive myself to appointments, collect my own gifts, and pay for my own roof over my head, and i dont need no assistance thank you.
I would keep 'em happy at least 5 days a week, BJ's on my 'off' days. I enjoy cooking and I'm damn good at it. However, I will never get married because I would probably fuck on the first date . C'est la vie.
Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie

Bullshit ... you would be demanding he eat your cookie several times a day and then you would hold out on the gumbo.
Eva,

Wow...I am absolutely amazed that you even exist: a black provider under 25 who is not pimped. In fact, since all pimped girls deny it, I would normally assume you fall into that category if it wasn't for the fact that tin man has seen you..twice. That gives you a lot of cred.

You are prime grade a meat for every pimp who reads your ads.. you must spend half of your time weeding them out from the legit clients who want to see you.
Alright, who is Eva?
Eva,

Wow...I am absolutely amazed that you even exist: a black provider under 25 who is not pimped. In fact, since all pimped girls deny it, I would normally assume you fall into that category if it wasn't for the fact that tin man has seen you..twice. That gives you a lot of cred.

You are prime grade a meat for every pimp who reads your ads.. you must spend half of your time weeding them out from the legit clients who want to see you. Originally Posted by yourself

Well i dunno if i should take this as a compliment or not, but im gonna take it as a compliment. And actually NO i do not get any pimps trying to recruit me. When i used to work BP i got a text occasionally from pimps but i never ever replied to them!!! NEver thats the trick, see i have always not had a problem telling a "thuggish ruggish bone head ass *****" to get the fuck out of my face i dont want to talk to you lol. Some girls feel they have to be poilte and reply and go meet them and be their hoe lol. Ya know i must say u dont think their are any pimp recruiters here on Eccie...
NEver thats the trick, see i have always not had a problem telling a "thuggish ruggish bone head ass *****" to get the fuck out of my face i dont want to talk to you lol. Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
Tiffani, did that make you hot, too?
Sadly...I think so.
No, not hot Pyramider. It's definitely nothing to get excited about. That is just a term I haven't heard in over 15 years.
I'm sorry if I offended any Pimp supporters . I know girls who have pimps think they are pampered Princes with so much honor . After all they made you. Posting this was risky as most girls in this business have some degree of management
If more ladies had the common sense to see that it's their hard work it should be their money we would all be better off. I see some ladies on here that had great potential and ruin it and themselves for some pimps 24's. Those ladies wonder why they are begging for business and why guys don't act the same to them in chat ding ding ding. Put your money in your pocket you earned it.
I am just glad I have never known any side but the independent side. I would be damned if I handed my money over to any one because I'm the only one in the room when buisness is handled. These gents give the donation to help me not to help some jobless manipulative creep with no future.
  • BLM69
  • 09-03-2012, 03:41 PM
I am just glad I have never known any side but the independent side. I would be damned if I handed my money over to any one because I'm the only one in the room when buisness is handled. These gents give the donation to help me not to help some jobless manipulative creep with no future. Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
Smart girl, I would never support any provider who I even suspected had a pimp or a lazy ass boyfriend allowing them to do this type of work.