The struggle continues.....A dilemma of being a whore monger on a budget.

Well thank the Lord above AL got him some!! As I said before....Nola boards rock.
Even if we don't care for each other sometimes we don't let each other go hungry. Really....I think we are the only city that needs at times 10 mods and still get along after we capture one. LIKE OUR CITY...WE ARE UNIQUE. ..GOD HELP THE BASTARDS THAT TRY TO MESS THAT UP...SO BOYS. ON THAT NOTE...IF YA DIDN'T SEE. A MAN REFUSED THE RAFFLE... (HE COULDN'T MAKE IT) HMMMM I GUESS WE SHALL DRAW TOMORROW. ..CROSS FINGERS AND TOES!! XOXO
Review is up:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1058115731

Thanks again, Annie. You're my favorite person now. Well, top 10 for sure.

Also, if I win the re-drawing I want "Valentina" again. She is freakin' fun!
Just keep being you...you are a funny guy. Xxoo annie
Review is up:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1058115731

Thanks again, Annie. You're my favorite person now. Well, top 10 for sure.

Also, if I win the re-drawing I want "Valentina" again. She is freakin' fun! Originally Posted by albundy
great review!!! nice hot chick. i'd see her too!

but my timing is sucky.
The HARDEST part was getting away for the amount of time I needed to pull this off.

Of course, when I got back, it was "Where did you go for that long?" and giving me the suspicious eyes. I just told her "If I was up in your pussy you'd know where I was!!!" Bitch, better not be questioning me....YEAH, RIGHT!!! It was more like: "I just went to look around in some stores for a few things. Needed some hardware and shit and lost track of time. How was your day, sweetie?" LOL!!!

This was a nice adventure. But I know me, I can't imagine I'll have the patience to "save up" for premium trim. We'll see.
Congrats my friend! Hoisting a whiskey in your honor.
Wow she is HOT...Yummmy!

Here is a tost to AL!!

...and despite the occasional drama and screaming in capital letters, etc. etc., Annie shows once again that she is one of the coolest women in this biz! you're a lucky man, Al...you have proven that even w/o a bunch of $$, if you can get them girls laughing, you just might get lucky!! I love it!
Thanks, guys and gals. But I couldn't have done it without Annie. LITERALLY.

Man, I hope I win the re-draw on Friday!!! I can taste "Valentina" already! (If not me, then I hope Big L. wins. Cool dude and he's got some heavy shit going on. Hoping for the best for you hobby bro.)
Congratulations Al. And Annie, you've vaulted to the top of my respect list. This was awesome. Haven't read the review yet but I'm sure it'll be great.

Being in Houma I understand the difficulty of booking anything in NOLA. Need at least a 4hr window for a 1hr appointment. That can be very difficult to swing.

My whole family will be leaving for Disney in a few weeks so I'll finally be able to have the time. Just because of your generosity here Annie I may be giving you a call here in a few weeks.
Congratulations Al. And Annie, you've vaulted to the top of my respect list. Just because of your generosity here Annie I may be giving you a call here in a few weeks. Originally Posted by Sinclar
Agreed