Hey JD. Our Gun Shows are Gun-free Zones

It is just startling how little some people know about this stuff and yet feel a need to pontificate on the topic. Imagine EVA going to a gay bar and then protests that he didn't know he was that to hook up with a guy. This is the equivalent of that.

Of course I have gone to gun round ups, get togethers, meetings, call them what you want but they met on private property and people had LOADED guns on their persons. No one was shot, knifed, or gang banged (sorry EVA) while at the gathering.
It is just startling how little some people know about this stuff and yet feel a need to pontificate on the topic. Imagine EVA going to a gay bar and then protests that he didn't know he was that to hook up with a guy. This is the equivalent of that.

Of course I have gone to gun round ups, get togethers, meetings, call them what you want but they met on private property and people had LOADED guns on their persons. No one was shot, knifed, or gang banged (sorry EVA) while at the gathering. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Only reason I would go to a gay bar would to see who you went home with if it was one guy ore several. Why bring my name up anyway dipshit, like there was a comment from me in this thread. Fucking idiot Judy Dense.
Okay, lets really set the record straight. Convert a M-16 to semiautomatic? A M-16 is produced as an fully automatic/select fire weapon. Why would anyone want to downgrade it to a semiautomatic? An AR-15 is produced as a SEMIAUTOMATIC weapon and can be upgraded to a fully automatic weapon. You have it ass backwards.

The reason -- person somehow owns a fully automatic M-16 and does not want to be breaking the law and wants to convert it to a "legal" M-16. Really not worth discussing further. I just hypothesized that it was POSSIBLE, not that anyone would do it.

Why did the chicken cross the road? Why did James Holmes choose that theater? You said that I'm wrong so what is the real reason (according to you) and can you show a citation? Otherwise it is speculation on both our parts. Why did he pass up on other theaters and go to that one instead.

A kid dresses up like the Joker from the Batman movies, dying his hair red. His apartment was decorated with Batman paraphernalia. Do you REALLY think it was coincidence that he chose the movie theater showing the Batman movie "The Dark Knight"? Hardly speculation.

Close connections in most of the school shootings? From what has been reported out of Newtown (which seems to the shining example) the shooter did not go to that school and his mother did not work at that school. It was proximity only.

I stated earlier in another post in which you participated (you either do not really read other people's posts or have senior moments) that the Newtown killings were the only ones in which the shooter did not have known ties to the location where the killings took place. Washington Naval Yard -- yes. Both Fort Hood incidents -- yes. U. of Texas -- yes. Columbine -- yes.

What was the connection to Gabby Giffords with her shooter? There was none. Just a target of opportunity.

You just said it. The fact it was a gun free zone had probably NOTHING to do with the shooting of Gabby Giffords. On the one hand gun advocates argue that when these mass murders are done that further gun control is not the answer (and I agree) but rather the people who commit the crime are mentally disturbed. Then the same gun advocates say that the people committing the crimes have the mental capacity to say "I want to find a gun free zone to commit the crimes."

How about Glenn Miller and the Jewish Community Center? There was no connection.

As I just stated, people like Frazier Glenn Miller are not mentally stable. The guy was a neo-nazi. Plus the shootings were in the parking lot, not inside the building. Was the parking lot a gun-free zone.

The several mall shooters? Most ot them had not worked at or got fired from the malls. They were just close by.

We're talking about gun free zones and whether or not the killers target gun free zones for their killings. Malls are not gun free zones to the best of my knowledge.

Yes, there are obviously cases were some people had a personal interest in their own work places or schools. They usually started with specific individuals (like Columbine) and worked outwards from there. So in many other cases someone will go into an office shoot one particular person and maybe a spouse and the shooting stops with either surrender or suicide. Those happen much more frequently but we don't pay much attention to them.

I mentioned this before. Such mass killings represent approximately 2 tenths of 1 per cent of the homicides in the U.S. What can be done to lower the obscene high overall homicide rate we have in the U.S.?

Finally, those individuals that you named have gone on record (and links were posted) calling for or having a desire to see a total ban on guns.

Totally 100% INCORRECT and you even admitted your mistake earlier. None of them, other than possibly Michael Moore, has ever made such statements.

As far as race goes, how many of the hundreds shot in Chicago in the psst few years were black? Ratio? I did a regression analysis on murder and violent crime in the 60 largest cities in the US and found that race more than anything had some correlation with the incidence of shootings. Why? I don't know but it was there in pretty stark numbers. Show me your research on why that is NOT true.

I agree to one point. The percentage of homicides and violent crime committed by blacks is much higher than their percentage in the total population in the U.S. Your ERROR is to imply that they committed crimes because they are black. People are not born with a gene in them that makes them more likely to commit a crime. That is RACIST. I can guarantee you that people commit crimes in large part because they are poor and uneducated, and that goes for whites, blacks, browns, and any other race.
Actually it would be cheaper to just buy a tax stamp on an M-16 than to convert it to semi automatic.
  • WTF
  • 08-08-2014, 09:14 AM

Why did the chicken cross the road? Why did James Holmes choose that theater? You said that I'm wrong so what is the real reason (according to you) and can you show a citation? Otherwise it is speculation on both our parts. Why did he pass up on other theaters and go to that one instead.

A kid dresses up like the Joker from the Batman movies, dying his hair red. His apartment was decorated with Batman paraphernalia. Do you REALLY think it was coincidence that he chose the movie theater showing the Batman movie "The Dark Knight"? Hardly speculation.

. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Ask JD if he has dressed up as Batman at a comic convention...
Only reason I would go to a gay bar would to see who you went home with if it was one guy ore several. Why bring my name up anyway dipshit, like there was a comment from me in this thread. Fucking idiot Judy Dense. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ever have a pimple on your ass? You know, right inside the cheek in the crack. Everything you do, everytime you sit down you think of it. That's you EVA.

• WTF
  • 08-08-2014, 09:32 AM
JD,

You think of i'va biggen every time you sit down?

I been telling you folks JD got a limp wrist...
Okay, lets really set the record straight. Convert a M-16 to semiautomatic? A M-16 is produced as an fully automatic/select fire weapon. Why would anyone want to downgrade it to a semiautomatic? An AR-15 is produced as a SEMIAUTOMATIC weapon and can be upgraded to a fully automatic weapon. You have it ass backwards.

The reason -- person somehow owns a fully automatic M-16 and does not want to be breaking the law and wants to convert it to a "legal" M-16. Really not worth discussing further. I just hypothesized that it was POSSIBLE, not that anyone would do it.

To be blunt, the comment as you made it.... is stupid. No one would do it, no one wants to do it. So why base an argue on it. Maybe I can see a 44 inch woman getting a breast reduction but I don't see a guy with a 12 inch dick getting it cut back and that was the nature of your comment.

Opening night of the Dark Knight? Do you want us to believe that it was the only theater in the area that was showing the hottest movie of the season? That is what you want us to believe isn't it. That it was the only theater. They were ALL showing the Batman movie. So why did he pick that one when others were closer to where he lived?

Close connections in most of the school shootings? From what has been reported out of Newtown (which seems to the shining example) the shooter did not go to that school and his mother did not work at that school. It was proximity only.

I stated earlier in another post in which you participated (you either do not really read other people's posts or have senior moments) that the Newtown killings were the only ones in which the shooter did not have known ties to the location where the killings took place. Washington Naval Yard -- yes. Both Fort Hood incidents -- yes. U. of Texas -- yes. Columbine -- yes.

To get back to the OP, these were all "gun free" zones. Every school, every government work site (including military bases oddly), all of them. Even in these cases the shooter could have chosen harder targets but went with what was easy and guaranteed to be unarmed.

What was the connection to Gabby Giffords with her shooter? There was none. Just a target of opportunity.

You just said it. The fact it was a gun free zone had probably NOTHING to do with the shooting of Gabby Giffords. On the one hand gun advocates argue that when these mass murders are done that further gun control is not the answer (and I agree) but rather the people who commit the crime are mentally disturbed. Then the same gun advocates say that the people committing the crimes have the mental capacity to say "I want to find a gun free zone to commit the crimes."

You make my point. Many shootings are done by crazy people. Like shooting a bunch of grade schoolers is a "reasonable" thing (note sarcasm). They don't go to the police station ala Terminator, they don't go to the gun show, they don't go to many areas where they can expect to find resistance. They may be crazy but they're not stupid.

How about Glenn Miller and the Jewish Community Center? There was no connection.

As I just stated, people like Frazier Glenn Miller are not mentally stable. The guy was a neo-nazi. Plus the shootings were in the parking lot, not inside the building. Was the parking lot a gun-free zone.

Many private businesses consider the parking lot to be theirs. Of course it is crazy to think they are going to police the parking lot but they legally can if they so desire.

The several mall shooters? Most ot them had not worked at or got fired from the malls. They were just close by.

We're talking about gun free zones and whether or not the killers target gun free zones for their killings. Malls are not gun free zones to the best of my knowledge.

Get out once in a while. Most malls are "gun free" zones. Whether they enforce it or not is the question but the placard will be on the door.

Yes, there are obviously cases were some people had a personal interest in their own work places or schools. They usually started with specific individuals (like Columbine) and worked outwards from there. So in many other cases someone will go into an office shoot one particular person and maybe a spouse and the shooting stops with either surrender or suicide. Those happen much more frequently but we don't pay much attention to them.

I mentioned this before. Such mass killings represent approximately 2 tenths of 1 per cent of the homicides in the U.S. What can be done to lower the obscene high overall homicide rate we have in the U.S.?

We are not even in the top 10 for homicide rates. I know you've seen the tables as they have been discussed, linked to, and pasted here.

Finally, those individuals that you named have gone on record (and links were posted) calling for or having a desire to see a total ban on guns.

Totally 100% INCORRECT and you even admitted your mistake earlier. None of them, other than possibly Michael Moore, has ever made such statements.

"My staff and I right now are working on a comprehensive gun-control bill. We don't have all the details, but for instance, regulating the sale and purchase of bullets. Ultimately, I would like to see the manufacture and possession of handguns banned except for military and police use. But that's the endgame. And in the meantime, there are some specific things that we can do with legislation." Evan Osnos, Bobby Rush; Democrat, U.S. House of Representatives, Chicago Tribune, Dec. 5, 1999, at C3 (quoting Rep. Bobby Rush (D-Ill.)).

Mr. Speaker, my bill prohibits the importation, exportation, manufacture, sale, purchase, transfer, receipt, possession, or transportation of handguns and handgun ammunition. It establishes a 6-month grace period for the turning in of handguns. It provides many exceptions for gun clubs, hunting clubs, gun collectors, and other people of that kind.

Rep. Major Owens (D-Brooklyn, N.Y.), 139 Cong. Rec. H9088 at H9094, Nov. 10, 1993.

Mayor Dianne Feinstein [now U.S. Senator, D.-Cal.] moved yesterday to make San Francisco the nation's first major city to ban handguns for personal use.

UPI, Feinstein Seeks To Ban Handguns In San Francisco, Feb. 26, 1982.

We're going to have to take one step at a time, and the first step is necessarily -- given the political realities -- going to be very modest. . . . [W]e'll have to start working again to strengthen that law, and then again to strengthen the next law, and maybe again and again. Right now, though, we'd be satisfied not with half a loaf but with a slice. Our ultimate goal -- total control of handguns in the United States -- is going to take time. . . . The first problem is to slow down the number of handguns being produced and sold in this country. The second problem is to get handguns registered. The final problem is to make possession of all handguns and all handgun ammunition-except for the military, police, licensed security guards, licensed sporting clubs, and licensed gun collectors-totally illegal.

Richard Harris, A Reporter at Large: Handguns, New Yorker, July 26, 1976, at 53, 58 (quoting Pete Shields, founder of Handgun Control, Inc.).

"I would like to dispute that. Truthfully. I know it's an amendment. I know it's in the Constitution. But you know what? Enough! I would like to say, I think there should be a law -- and I know this is extreme -- that no one can have a gun in the U.S. If you have a gun, you go to jail. Only the police should have guns."

Shannon Hawkins, Rosie Takes on the NRA, Ottawa Sun, April 29, 1999, at 55 (quoting talk show hostess Rosie O'Donnell)

Eric Holder, US Attorney General, on "brainwashing" citizens on giving up their guns; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYyqBxD-3xw

Diane Feinstein, US Senator, on her failure but her desire to ban all weapons. She got her ban on assault weapons but she wanted more; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_LaBJvI0BI#t=23

Nancy Pelosi calls for "boldest possible" action on gun legislation. http://articles.latimes.com/2013/feb...ation-20130207

Joe Biden, VP of the USA, "this is just the beginning" on gun legislation banning certain guns; http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/30/bi...or-this-issue/#!

As far as race goes, how many of the hundreds shot in Chicago in the psst few years were black? Ratio? I did a regression analysis on murder and violent crime in the 60 largest cities in the US and found that race more than anything had some correlation with the incidence of shootings. Why? I don't know but it was there in pretty stark numbers. Show me your research on why that is NOT true.

I agree to one point. The percentage of homicides and violent crime committed by blacks is much higher than their percentage in the total population in the U.S. Your ERROR is to imply that they committed crimes because they are black. People are not born with a gene in them that makes them more likely to commit a crime. That is RACIST. I can guarantee you that people commit crimes in large part because they are poor and uneducated, and that goes for whites, blacks, browns, and any other race. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I didn't imply anything, you inferred something that I didn't say. The numbers in my regression analysis (I included race, income, poverty level, median age, education, region, among many other factors) turned up no correlation except in one case and that was race. I did not have the time, or need, to delve further into why but is what I REALLY said. There is no racism here and you can move along folks. Its just Speedie trying desperately to make a point and avoid a rebuttle with charges of racism.
  • WTF
  • 08-08-2014, 01:46 PM
A limp wrist with a pimple on his ass that makes him drool over i'va biggen, biggen!
Ever have a pimple on your ass? You know, right inside the cheek in the crack. Everything you do, everytime you sit down you think of it. That's you EVA.

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Only a true faggot like you would obsess over a man's ass with a pimple on it. I kinda think of you as a pimple on someones ass Judy.

I kinda think of you as a pimple on someones ass Judy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
CAN YOU NOT READ?

that is what he said about YOU, come up with some other retort, if you can
CAN YOU NOT READ?

that is what he said about YOU, come up with some other retort, if you can Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
No it wasn't no stones you simple fucking Okie. If you could read anything without pictures in it .
That's typical EVA. He cannot be original, NEVER. He likes to change a word or two and plagarize on a hooker site. This is as good as he gets.

EVA is about as funny as a crab infestation.

That's typical EVA. He cannot be original, NEVER. He likes to change a word or two and plagarize on a hooker site. This is as good as he gets.

EVA is about as funny as a crab infestation.
If you are going to put someone down get spell check then you won't look as stupid as you are Judy. check my sig for the correct spelling.
It's useless to continue this "discussion". You have your viewpoints and I have mine. I think most of your viewpoints are incorrect and you think most of my viewpoints are incorrect. I could respond to your statements with my opinions on why they are wrong and then you would respond with your opinion as to why my statements are wrong and it will never end. Let it end and we'll probably continue in the future.