Sam got her first taste of RUDE today, any advice you guys want to give her?

but the name `jackie' scares the shit outa me..really! Of course not the same but still gives me the willy's!
yes Dilbert since I am not on here 24/7 to reply and the question was asked in the open--so I posted it again, as my yahoo email has been deleted and this is the only way I have of communicating hobby stuff. Its really not that complex, sorry to confuse you. Ive posted her email address before. I did change this time and tell ya if you want to cut to the chase and you know me Ill give you our secret pass word we use to verify the good guys, and yeh if your on the crapper list you get the shitty pass word we use lol.

afterthought.....

and dilbert im not trying to be rude so please dont take it that way, Im working so much lately and have no idea what day it is lately, and I see where Ive posted certain things that even confuse me, lol.. time to say sweet dreams, I am exhausted.

xoxo
yes Dilbert since I am not on here 24/7 to reply and the question was asked in the open--so I posted it again, as my yahoo email has been deleted and this is the only way I have of communicating hobby stuff. Its really not that complex, sorry to confuse you. Ive posted her email address before. I did change this time and tell ya if you want to cut to the chase and you know me Ill give you our secret pass word we use to verify the good guys, and yeh if your on the crapper list you get the shitty pass word we use lol.

afterthought.....

and dilbert im not trying to be rude so please dont take it that way, Im working so much lately and have no idea what day it is lately, and I see where Ive posted certain things that even confuse me, lol.. time to say sweet dreams, I am exhausted.

xoxo Originally Posted by chellablaine

no problem. it happens to the best of us when we loose our placemark on things and who hasn't????
but the name `jackie' scares the shit outa me..really! Of course not the same but still gives me the willy's! Originally Posted by annie@christophers

Really? Why? Ha ha, that seems like a bit of an irrational fear.
Always be glad when the guy (or gal) is an asshole over the phone or via e-mail. Much easier, cheaper, and safer to find it out remotely than in person.
  • MrGiz
  • 01-22-2010, 03:33 PM
Really? Why? Ha ha, that seems like a bit of an irrational fear. Originally Posted by Jacquie
It was a "Katty" comment which means absolutely NOTHING!
History is History..... the Present is OBVIOUSLY & UNDISPUTEDLY , a pretty damned good situation , INDEED!! (Sorry, Annie... but it's true!)

Giz
I am glad someone even noticed lol... J i was messing with the boys not you...but really the name alone scared the shit outa me.... sometimes its good to laugh! It makes you feel better when SOMEONE muzzles you !
Just post your opinion of the client, seem fair if he was less than a gentleman.
Always be glad when the guy (or gal) is an asshole over the phone or via e-mail. Much easier, cheaper, and safer to find it out remotely than in person. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
Good Point!