Sunshine is the best disinfectant for Benghazi

Now hear this EVA! The White House has repeatedly said that there was no stand down order. You now admit that there WAS an order but you want to argue who gave it or who authorized it. You need to explain why the White House still insists that it never happened.
Now hear this EVA! The White House has repeatedly said that there was no stand down order. You now admit that there WAS an order but you want to argue who gave it or who authorized it. You need to explain why the White House still insists that it never happened. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You are a real clown Judy, can't read or can't understand? There is no explaining anything to your dumb ass.
They're still looking for Junior's piña colada (gayyyyy!)
No balls you and your lad both need to go to the wizard for some brains. The link I was requesting was for your bull shit opinion Bob was on the line with a higher up when the book states he did it on his own. You two fucks are a joke. fucking dimaterds. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And as LL pointed out to your stupid fuckin' ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, it was in the post you quoted, jackass, and "Bob" was a "higher up" and "Bob" was on the fuckin' phone for almost half an hour. Furthermore, there's nothing definitive in the report that says "Bob" was absolutely not talking and never talked to his superiors, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. The NYT uses the very qualifying word "suggests", Ekim the Inbred Chimp; which absolutely leaves room for other interpretations and probabilities despite what your Odumbo-supporting-ass and the Odumbo administration claims, Ekim the Inbred Chimp!
I've never quite understood why you call him a chimp, IB? Or why you call him inbred, when you're the blatantly obvious hillbilly here.

And who is EKIM? I thought there was a board policy regarding changed handles.

In fact, your pet names for members of this board are SOOOO creative and entertaining, I'll bet YOU don't even know what they mean.

BUTTer Bar????? LMAO -- wtf does that even mean? Does it gain significance when you italicize the BUTT part?

How about a tutorial, Mr. GED dropout?

It can be your research project, Corpy!
And as LL pointed out to your stupid fuckin' ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, it was in the post you quoted, jackass, and "Bob" was a "higher up" and "Bob" was on the fuckin' phone for almost half an hour. Furthermore, there's nothing definitive in the report that says "Bob" was absolutely not talking and never talked to his superiors, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. The NYT uses the very qualifying word "suggests", Ekim the Inbred Chimp; which absolutely leaves room for other interpretations and probabilities despite what your Odumbo-supporting-ass and the Odumbo administration claims, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
As I pointed our to your dumb asses the book stated from the people on the ground "Bob" made the decision on his own. If true he was not on the phone no balls. Even confronted with facts, you will lie your fucking stupid ass off .
Regardless of whether Bob was on the phone, we can all agree he gave the stand down order multiple times.
Where is Bob? Why the fuck wasn't he on the phone? Why did he insist on standing down? Is he still the Station Chief there? Is Obama covering his ass just like he covers everyone else's by denying that anyone did anything wrong.
I've said it before. The culture of this administration is to deny, deflect and duck any responsibility for anything that goes wrong. That comes from the top down.
Imagine if Reagan had protected Oliver North rather than letting him fall on his sword for his CIC.
No one is willing to fall on their sword for Obama and he keeps protecting them. That's not the sign of leadership.
His balls should be hung to the wall.
Waiting IBHung...
As I pointed our to your dumb asses the book stated from the people on the ground "Bob" made the decision on his own. If true he was not on the phone no balls. Even confronted with facts, you will lie your fucking stupid ass off . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You are a stupid-ass liar, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and that's easily proven both in the videos already cited and posted and in the transcripts, jackass:

EXCLUSIVE–BENGHAZI SECURITY CONTRACTORS: ABOUT 25 AMERICANS ARE STILL ALIVE BECAUSE WE BROKE 'STAND DOWN' ORDER

“'The Team Leader pulled away from his phone...Also standing outside the vehicles talking on phones were Bob the Annex chief and his second-in-command, a CIA officer....'”

"...while standing outside the Mercedes SUV, they wrote that Tiegen yelled out: 'Hey, we gotta go now! We’re losing the initiative!' In response, the CIA chief “Bob” shouted him down. 'No, stand down, you need to wait...'”

“'CIA base bosses and the Team Leader, all talking animatedly on their cell phones, still wouldn’t give the operators the go-ahead....'”

"When asked that if it’s because they stepped forward and broke through the stand down order, there are at least five extra people who are still alive, Tiegen said: 'Yes.'”

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...and-Down-Order Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You are a stupid-ass liar, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and that's easily proven both in the videos already cited and posted and in the transcripts, jackass:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The team leader was on the phone with "Bob" Bob was not on the phone with a higher up. Team leader said in the book Bob made the decision on his own you retarded fuck. you lie...
ur'a vajayjay the independent Ozombie supports Obama Bin Lyin 100%... she's a FOOL!
ur'a vajayjay the independent Ozombie supports Obama Bin Lyin 100%... she's a FOOL! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You are a dim bulb Mr potato head. A lie is a lie regardless of what side it comes from.
You are a dim bulb Mr potato head. A lie is a lie regardless of what side it comes from. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
But, as a true "independent" such as yourself, you always rise to defend Obama's and other leftist lies.
But, as a true "independent" such as yourself, you always rise to defend Obama's and other leftist lies. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Eva is an "independent" libtard. That means sometimes he is a whacked-out liberal. Sometimes he is retarded. But most of the time he is BOTH.