Classic Sexy Movie Quotes

• Lanny
  • 01-25-2011, 09:55 PM
"I'll have what she's having" - When Harry Met Sally. The line is spoken by an older female customer in the restaurant where Sally (Meg Ryan) and Harry (Billy Crystal) are sharing a meal. Harry challenges Meg to prove that she could fool him with a fake orgasm and she obliges...in public! Originally Posted by smoothsinger
Added note...that was actually Director Rob Reiner's Mom playn the Lady who said "I'll have what she's having...."

One of my fav one's is Meg Ryan to Anthony Edwards (Goose)..."Take me to bed, or Lose me forever..."

Another Fav of mine is from "Something To Talk About"...dont remember character names but Kyra Sedgewick is giving advice on what to say to a guy that she likes..."Ask him what he likes to eat, and if he says Pussy, tell him to come right over...."

Lanny
"This is going to be so good."
Greta Scacchi to Harrison Ford, as she lies back on a desktop in the movie of Scott Turow's first hit novel -- forgot the name.

I'd just about kill to have a woman say that to me, and just about die if one did. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Presumed Innocent, remember? the wifey did it.

In case anyone was still wondering
To one of my favorite movies Heather Graham as Rollergirl in Boogie Nights

Rollergirl: (to Amber in a documentary about Dirk) He can fuck really hard or he can fuck really gently. He's the best.
The sexiest movie(to me) ever Nine 1/2 weeks
Elizabeth: How did you know? How did you know I'd respond to you the way I have?
John: I saw myself in you.
Six Days, Seven Nights
Harrison Ford, Anne Heche

Robin Monroe: You still look good.
Quinn Harris: I still AM good.

Robin Monroe: You're here.
Quinn Harris: I decided my life is too simple, I wanna complicate the hell out of it.

Harlem Nights

Sugar Ray: Ok, the same fella who made the drop last year is gonna do it again. I want somebody on him. Vera, do you have a girl?
Vera: I've got a girl who's pussy is so good, if you threw it up in the air it would turn into sunshine.
"Oh, c'mon, people: "...Long, slow, wet kisses that last three days."

Anyone got a long weekend available?

No, not you, 'coop