ALERT on Natalia Mori and her friends

why would a Pimp follow one guy to the door but no one else? Sometimes things could just be coincidental. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Why ask me? Why not ask the guy that spun that tale?
Hey OP I apologize for making lite of your story tellings but I realize what the issue is. You were trapped in a Negro moment. Next time in your story write in a part where you dared him to pull the trigga. lol

Why ask me? Why not ask the guy that spun that tale? Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
I am and I stand by it. There are plenty of threads you can read on here about my story. No need to reiterate it in this thread. Hell, I think it is in my review of her from 2015. Do yourself a favor and go look if you want to read it.
One of her old stalkers is behind this..and I'll bet English is not his first language

Nice touch copying from 69playfulpaige's alert by the way Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem
Yup. I smell Curry and Tumeric. Old stalkers never die. They just change Handles.
Thank you

Made my day.

I can't get past Negro Man

Look up in the sky.....it's a bird...it's a plane.....naaaahhh it's the return of the
Negro Man:

Why thank you Negro man!!!

Hey Captain Negro man your service to this country is appreciated!!!

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Hmmm..smh.. curry & turmeric is a good combination though...
The part about the pimp coming in half naked holding a gun was just too much
The part about the pimp coming in half naked holding a gun was just too much Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem
He tried give him credit
If he and the woman were half naked, his gun my not be loaded.
Obsessive behavior can be dangerous in this hobby
I truly hope he didn't call the cops on her anonymously to fuck with her business
Obsessive behavior can be dangerous in this hobby
I truly hope he didn't call the cops on her anonymously to fuck with her business Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem
Don't put it past him he has been harrassing her for a long time he is obviously butthurt & butthurt tards are the most dangerous I agree.. But as providers we don't really have a way to protect us from this type of bs & it's scary at times... That's why we go to lengths to screen & try our best to keep ourselves safe.. When you're a well known whore this is something we have to deal with and it's scary..

Thank god for people such as yourself who can point out his bs from another post...
Don't put it past him he has been harrassing her for a long time he is obviously butthurt & butthurt tards are the most dangerous I agree.. But as providers we don't really have a way to protect us from this type of bs & it's scary at times... That's why we go to lengths to screen & try our best to keep ourselves safe.. When you're a well known whore this is something we have to deal with and it's scary..

Thank god for people such as yourself who can point out his bs from another post... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
That's beyond scary,especially for agencys and independent providers with private incalls
It only takes one john with a grudge to fuck things up

This hobby is supposed to be fun, some sort of an escape but I have come to realize it's more than that to most clients
That's beyond scary,especially for agencys and independent providers with private incalls
It only takes one john with a grudge to fuck things up

This hobby is supposed to be fun, some sort of an escape but I have come to realize it's more than that to most clients Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem
It use to be fun but there's so much fuckery these days it's just stressful... Tards take things way to serious & can't move on.... Hopefully she is ok
Too many hidden agendas on this board, it sure is mighty convenient that this post goes up as soon as she leaves for vacation?? And it took days to figure out how to create an Eccie ID to warn us?? Oh yeah the best part, now you no longer hobby so this is a one and done post from you???
  • cr76
  • 12-26-2016, 03:55 PM
Too many hidden agendas on this board, it sure is mighty convenient that this post goes up as soon as she leaves for vacation?? And it took days to figure out how to create an Eccie ID to warn us?? Oh yeah the best part, now you no longer hobby so this is a one and done post from you??? Originally Posted by jojodancer15
That's why I'm always suspicious when a guy has new cred , no reviews, no posts and a fresh account to just us??