You are seen in public with your provider, what do you do?

RUNNING INTO PEOPLE I KNOW, WHILE WITH A CLIENT, IS EASY TO EXPLAIN AWAY. I WORRY MORE ABOUT PEOPLE SPOTTING ME FROM AFAR + NOT TELLING ME THEY WERE PAYING ATTENTION.
RUNNING INTO PEOPLE I KNOW, WHILE WITH A CLIENT, IS EASY TO EXPLAIN AWAY. I WORRY MORE ABOUT PEOPLE SPOTTING ME FROM AFAR + NOT TELLING ME THEY WERE PAYING ATTENTION. Originally Posted by tattooed_asian_kim
this is my biggest worry being seen without the confrontation. at least if someone comes to me and asks who my lady friend is i have a spotting chance in hell to be ready to be interrogated when i get home
they would automatically know she was a hooker

would just say

ups theres JB with his hooker again
I am widowed and my children know what I do so I don't give a shit. I have on occasion taken a lady with me to dinner with them. I introduce them as my date and all goes well. When I go to political functions I am accompanied by my dates and we have a ball. If ever I am out to dinner with a lady and meet some one I introduce her as my therapist.
When I go to political functions I am accompanied by my dates and we have a ball. Originally Posted by tucson
I think this would be so much fun. To get to attend a political function or an event along these lines, that would be a really neat experience.
Pleasant
I like dinner dates when we can spend some BCD time then go to dinner. I am also into over nights after attending a M&G. The local political players have parties and dinners around election time and I get invites that always says and date. They go as my date and I will only invite women that I know are smart and can speak intelligently.
This happened to me once, I simply ignored the situation, like what I was doing, and who I was with, was nothing to explain. It was at a conference, 2,000 miles from home, and one of my peers walked by us in a restraurant. I was with a beautiful young woman, we had just spent 90 minutes in my hotel room getting to know each other and went to dinner across the street. As my colleague walked by, I had just placed an ice cube on her upper thigh, she gasped, and I simply said hello.
Nothing ever asked or said.
Be natural, but have an excuse........
I personally never thought of dinner dates as a big deal, but while finalizing a meeting my date expressed trepidation about being seen with me in public - because I couldn't pass as his neice or daughter (he was an Asian gentleman, I am Creole/Italian). I said, "I can't be a co-worker or a personal assistant?"

We had dinner and had a wonderful time. The problems arise when people overthink it or when they act in a way that brings unwanted attention.
Tabitha good idea but what ever you say be ready for a quick response. I have had mine prepared for years. If she is young she is my therapist.
I've seen providers and strippers I see regularly out there shopping, but we don't say much to each other out there.
I never say anything or indicate that I know a Companion if I see one in the open. I've run into several at the grocery store. Amazing how less glam they are in civilian life. LOL
I've seen providers and strippers I see regularly out there shopping, but we don't say much to each other out there. Originally Posted by TheAntichrist666
if I took her shopping, its ok to say hi, even set up a time. Try and take her right then
Guess it's a good idea to talk with the provider beforehand and decide on an "excuse". Never a co-worker or a relative though )
A simple smile and no acknowledgment. I would have no problem but she may so I would just smile and leave it up to her to say some thing. A couple that I know well would give me a kiss and we would hug. They know I am foot loose and fancy free.
  • BJerk
  • 10-23-2013, 07:12 AM
Always have a cover story!