Panhandle BJ Thread

It's not like I haven't tried. Just this past weekend again as a matter of fact, but try as I may I just can't seem to get the planet's aligned
It's not like I haven't tried. Just this past weekend again as a matter of fact, but try as I may I just can't seem to get the planet's aligned Originally Posted by Naughtius Maximus
Been there to!
Update to my list!

Ms. Pleasure's
Courtney carolina
April
Pippi

All of them are able to take me to completion quickly!
Now keep in mind that this is MY list!
Everyone has their own experience and expectations to make an assessment about skills and techniques!
My ATF's are in Houston and only 1 is still active and has been through this area, with a return visit planned (SH713)! She is the standard that all judgements are made against!
Update to my list!

Ms. Pleasure's
Courtney carolina
April
Pippi

All of them are able to take me to completion quickly!
Now keep in mind that this is MY list!
Everyone has their own experience and expectations to make an assessment about skills and techniques!
My ATF's are in Houston and only 1 is still active and has been through this area, with a return visit planned (SH713)! She is the standard that all judgements are made against! Originally Posted by Oneputbirdie
thanks babe!!! Pensacola is definitely on my short list , you guys stay tuned
Oh hai.
I've had Pensacola & Destin on the brain recently (it's been a bit).

A tip? Um.....watch the teeth .
Oh hai.
I've had Pensacola & Destin on the brain recently (it's been a bit).

A tip? Um.....watch the teeth . Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Lol I definitely agree!
Tip: more throat and less hands!!!
Another tip: your throat is like a vagina, the deeper you go the wetter your mouth gets!
This is my kind of thread. I’m taking notes with a name like that I can’t wait to see you in Pensacola. Here is my ATF for the BNGNQNS
http://pensacola.skipthegames.com/fe...g/720009374107
  • gbs13
  • 02-18-2019, 09:19 PM
This is my kind of thread. I’m taking notes with a name like that I can’t wait to see you in Pensacola. Here is my ATF for the BNGNQNS
http://pensacola.skipthegames.com/fe...g/720009374107 Originally Posted by detroitjohnny
She claims to be DT queen...hmmm
Cock worship is an art form that happens to be my ABSOLUTE favorite. I could never understand why some girls are worried they will look less classy by sucking a lot of dick- they are indeed wrong!! Sucking dick is one of the most honorable things we can do as women. Let my mouth be a temple, for all of your dick juice to enter and be swallowed whole... and under no circumstances should the balls OR taint be forgotten !
Yes Please
She's ok, well worth a visit unless recent reports of questionable practices are true, but I wouldn't say she's the queen.
Kat is alright but too many other questionable things around that I don’t like

Plenty of others who are great and plenty more I have yet to experience
Of all the gals I've seen or heard of I always put Magically Delicious and Laney Lixx at the top of my list. With a slight edge to Magic. (But as John Wayne used to say in a number of his movies "Its pretty close, I'd hate to have to live on the difference.) Not because their skills were so much better than everyone else but because they took some time to find out what you liked. It wasn't just about what I can do with Mr. Happy, it's what I can do to you, what you like, what really pushes your buttons, gets you going and pushes you over the top. A little tease along with the please. If that makes any sense anyway. Again, sadly, theirs no point in trying to sing those tunes anymore. But its something a lot of other gals could learn from. I would say the current "mad skills" gal is Allura Dreams. That gal can suck the pucker right out of your backside. Too many others are just about getting you up, getting you off and out the door. While that's satisfying to a point it's just not the quite the same in my book. Just my opinion and for the record my opinion and a couple of dollars will buy you a coffee.