Fox News breaking news: Ukraine has bio-labs

Russia: *directly accuses US of producing and stockpiling biological weapons, brings evidence and documentation*

US responds: “we aren’t going to address conspiracy theories”.

Notice how the US has no argument other than claiming Russia is lying. THATS IT! Instead of offering to prove beyond a reasonable doubt these accusations are false, they just deny it and label anything they don’t like as a conspiracy theory.

Folks, THIS IS WHAT PANIC LOOKS LIKE! Originally Posted by bambino

and then there is this ..

yo bam ... clear out your inbox ... TWK
... Hmmm... Surely seem to be biological weapons
being created under the guise of "science"...

WHERE has Dr. Fauci been hiding??

### Salty
Two things can be true at the same time.

Number one, as senile Joe likes to say, there are bio-labs in Ukraine that the US has history with. The main objection to this truth, seems to be "Yeah, but it's not a weapons lab". Got news for you scientist, a deadly pathogen released by accident or on purpose, is a bio-weapon.

Number two, this is where Biden leans into the mic and whispers "the Russians will twist this into something it isn't", though Ms. Nuland sure seemed worried about this benign disease research, falling into the hands of the Russians. What was she so worried about, that the research showed a cure for the common flu?

As so often the case, 2 things can be true at the same time and if you are against anything, even the truth hurting Biden, you will pass on the truth, that there are bio-labs in Ukraine with ties to the US and that Putin will use this as propaganda and distort this, what ever this is, for his narrative, whether it is the truth or not.

Still can't get passed the STUNNED look on Rubio's face when Nuland let the cat out of the bag, that depending on the day, everybody in government already knew this, or nobody in Congressional leadership knew about this. Just depends on which way the wind is blowing.

How long will it take for this country to get back to a day when different opinions can be aired, as in "we shouldn't be involved at all in Ukraine" without one uttering such an opinion is a Russian asset, a conspiator of Putin, which has pretty much run it's course like Black Lives Matter to anybody other than those corporations giving all that money and the few people it went to. Funny, I've never heard a single word about how BLM used any of that money for any social justice purpose. I know it bought some pretty nice homes and vacations for some.
BioClandestine said:

Soros is publicly coming out and saying Xi, Putin and Trump need to be stopped in order to save civilization. That’s rather rich from the man who is admitted trying to destroy civilization.

This is all the confirmation I need that Xi, Putin and Trump are in ongoing special operations to expose and prosecute the deep state. And based on the mass panic from the deep state, it appears we are directly over the target. The Ukrainian US biolab activity is the entry point to investigating all US biolab activity, and discovering C19 was created and released intentionally.

If I am Russia, there is one super easy way to solve this issue and force a neutral party investigation from the UN: Agree to cease fire, if the UN agrees to enact Articles 5 and 6 of the the International Biological Convention to investigate the allegations of biological weapon production by the US.

The US would be put between a rock and a hard place. If they accept, they know what the investigation will lead to, and those responsible are subject to capital punishment.

If they don’t accept, then they are proving they have something to hide and are willing to let war continue.

Obviously the deep state do not care about innocent life, and not saying Putin is a saint in all this, but these labs are creating genome specific bioweapons designed to target and wipe out the Russian population. This is a direct threat to Russian National Security and dictates the proper response from Putin to protect his people from ANOTHER biological weapon of mass destruction. As if C19 wasn’t enough.

If Russia was creating genome specific DNA hunting bioweapons at our border, the US MIL would be raining hell the likes of which the world has never seen.

The ball is rolling. We are now on the offensive. Do not let up. All gas, no brakes.
  • WTF
  • 03-12-2022, 06:38 AM
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Sounds like you and bimbo like a biolab dumped in your asses
Sounds like you and bimbo like a biolab dumped in your asses Originally Posted by WTF
Seems like you can’t quit dreaming about my ass.
Seems like you can’t quit dreaming about my ass. Originally Posted by bambino
What choice he got? You know his own is broke down and tore up - kinda like Juicy Smellit's
Without documentation, it’s plagiarism.

(Look it up, bud).

FYI - a sphincter is a muscle.

(Look it up, bud).

And here’s a Quacker In recognition of your hard work and diligence.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's probably the only muscle you've ever used, lol.
Seems like you can’t quit dreaming about my ass. Originally Posted by bambino
... Blimey! ... I thought WTF already IS "your ass"...

Maybe he's just the forum's ass.

### Salty
Crikey, the boy loves him some assplay, don’t he!

Thunder from down under?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHZHAHSHSHS !
Crikey, the boy loves him some assplay, don’t he! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Not “elbows deep”. Like you.

CRIKEY!!!!!
What choice he got? You know his own is broke down and tore up - kinda like Juicy Smellit's Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
First Quacker of the day.

Are you old enough to be posting here, son?
Even OJ knows what’s up!!

https://t.me/rrndaily/216180

BAHAHAHAHA
is YR grooving? he's got that daffy-delic thing going.