GHOST TOWN! Happy, LLiarMan?

what is a peirogi? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/pier%C3%B3g

Are you unable to google dildo?
You're a piece of work, LLiarMan!

WHO ORIGINALLY POSTED THAT THE " 'Galveston Tourist Bureau'" (no such thing) will tell you there are no sharks ...?"

Who ORIGINALLY posted fake photos of a shark swimming in a flooded neighborhood street?

Changing the dialog doesn't change the truth. You're dumber than Twitler. Mpyou may be BULLSHITLER!!!

You need to take a knee, LLiarMan. In the groin!!!

Oh, and in case you're wondering, gentle female readers, EATLER is every bit as disgusting as people says he is. To say more would be speculating on a medical condition, if you know what I mean ...

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/pier%C3%B3g

Are you unable to google dildo? Originally Posted by bamscram
my fingers are lazy.
PIGLER Originally Posted by bambino

Are you unable to google dildo? Originally Posted by bamscram
I did and furnish the results (think it'll be your new nickname!)

Dildo | Definition of Dildo by Merriam-Webster
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dildo
Definition of dildo for English Language Learners. : an artificial penis that is used to give sexual pleasure.
In your case, the "pleasure" part will be have to be a testimonial from one or more of the other Four Amigas.

Hey, AssUp, does ButtScramble give you "sexual pleasure"?
I did and furnish the results (think it'll be your new nickname!)

In your case, the "pleasure" part will be have to be a testimonial from one or more of the other Four Amigas.

Hey, AssUp, does ButtScramble give you "sexual pleasure"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Well then you may be dildo 2 now shit stain.
However shit stain fits you more. Which do you prefer?
QUOTE=lustylad;1060033058][/QUOTE]

BAHAHAHA

PIGLER
Well then you may be dildo 2 now shit stain.
However shit stain fits you more. Which do you prefer? Originally Posted by bamscram
ShitStain is taken.

Don't you have an original thought?

Studying for the GED apparently doesn't provide "creative thinking"!

You're convincing me you are the dumbest POS posting on here!

And I thought AssUp and WTF were at a photo finish for it.

You've almost lapped them for the finish and I thought you just liked it back their behind them obsessing on their butts.

You knuckleheads can't last Trump's first term. What the fuck are you all going to do during his 2nd term? Keep shitting?
ShitStain is taken. Originally Posted by LexusLover
if I'm not mistaken... shitstain is sissy chapped.
ShitStain is taken.

You've almost lapped them for the finish and I thought you just liked it back their behind them obsessing on their butts.

You knuckleheads can't last Trump's first term. What the fuck are you all going to do during his 2nd term? Keep shitting? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Well then even though you are full of shit, post shit, and your depends look like they need changed you will have to remain , butt stupid.
Get your head from Trump's ass and look around at what the lemmings are defending.
Hopefully the republicans will find someone to replace him .
ShitStain is taken.

You knuckleheads can't last Trump's first term. What the fuck are you all going to do during his 2nd term? Keep shitting? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I have always thought retarded lenny fit him best or Mike the headless chicken(shit)
I have always thought retarded lenny fit him best or Mike the headless chicken(shit) Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Another stupid fucking lemming who thinks my name is Mike.
Are you someones alternate handle, like the waco kid or JL resurrected? How about DSK or all three.
He's JL for sure.

But at least he's not EATLER! Admitted he joined this forum to sling shit, brought his little wingman with him. Emboldened sublevel idiots like Gey Rey and jerkall.

And is playing barking dog to a pet mod.

He's JL for sure.

But at least he's not EATLER! Admitted he joined this forum to sling shit, brought his little wingman with him. Emboldened sublevel idiots like Gey Rey and jerkall.

And is playing barking dog to a pet mod.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You admitted you were a faggot by posting pics from fatgay.net. PIGLER
...and your depends look like they need changed .... Originally Posted by bamscram
... since I don't wear "depends" you've got your nose in someone else's shit again ... are you attracted to the smell or is it something more sexual in nature?

You and AssUp are abnormal obsessed with others' asses and shit!