Has anyone else been asked this ODD question??

I was attempting to set up an appointment with a provider that advertises here on ECCIE, and during the screening she asked my height. 6 foot I replied. Then she asked my weight. Hmmm.190 pounds I replied. I asked her why the weight question and she answered Because there are so many obese fat asses on Eccie and I don't see fat men. OK. Never been asked that before. Anyone else been asked that? Originally Posted by Mr. Heffner
wow I read this quick the first time and it sounded like she was complaining because she doesn't see fat men . . . . . . I was going to say pm me her number i hope she has a loading dock for me!
  • Chloe
  • 02-22-2010, 03:16 AM
All these restrictions! I won't lie, I had never dated a guy older than 30 shorter than me and larger than a size 34. . . .then this world opened me up to vast assortment of men. . . THANK GOD!!!

There are ways I found I can get off faster and more intensely with the bigger boys, and no I'm not talking cock size lol.

Height doesn't matter in the bed room positions!

And with age comes experience

First and foremost, a provider is entitled to her preferences but her response as to "why" was abrasive, rude and completely uncalled for and that alone would detur me (if I was a hobbiest) from seeing her.
I was attempting to set up an appointment with a provider that advertises here on ECCIE, and during the screening she asked my height. 6 foot I replied. Then she asked my weight. Hmmm.190 pounds I replied. I asked her why the weight question and she answered Because there are so many obese fat asses on Eccie and I don't see fat men. OK. Never been asked that before. Anyone else been asked that? Originally Posted by Mr. Heffner
I like to tell them I am Voluptuous or Rubenesque.
yes I have been asked that quite a few times, I dont mind, I am not a big guy,

I think if the girl has that preference then so be it..just like some dont like huge cocks or stinky butts.
If she wants to limit herself to J. Crew models who drive Ferraris with their 10" meat-hammers, she's welcome to, but she's gonna need a day job.
Originally Posted by enderwiggin
If this is the case than why am I having to pay them money, they should be paying me. LOL
I tell them I bring my own flour.

When I sweat I make my own gravy.
I got the trifactia going. Obese, huge cock, and a smelly ass.