Is it always bad to go out with these working women?

Many hookers are able to have loving relationships after taking cock all day, they usually run the relationship 100% lol Originally Posted by BLM69
Maybe its just a sex worker thing, but I hate that controlling shit. Time to block a ho.

All this experience did was make me not want to go out with sex workers anymore. Thanks for the insight.
  • BLM69
  • 08-31-2022, 10:53 AM
Maybe its just a sex worker thing, but I hate that controlling shit. Time to block a ho.

All this experience did was make me not want to go out with sex workers anymore. Thanks for the insight. Originally Posted by ksalter123
I would ride out longer and put the whore in check, it's not like she was asking you for $, let her know the rules and be firm about it
During the 2000s I was a moderator on a board called Russia.com which was full of men that were getting played by foreign ladies (most of which were hairy Ivans and not women at all) You wouldn't believe the things they would do when blinded by infatuation and hope for a future that was never going to manifest. It was all an illusion. And predators can smell the naivety in men. Some of them lost everything.

But almost as many great Russian ladies were also scammed when they came to the US to find their "prince" worked the drive through and lived in a van down by the river.
Ksalter, these "relationship" with the SW don't last long. Their BSC will show up and the show's over. They will have a different boy toy in the next month. For many, they have money (they do get paid alot) and can splurge (lack of money mgmt skill) but worked too many hours so they like to have an outlet.

You're smart not to let your guard down. These women get jealous and more so with their john/mark/client because we do mess around and they know it. They don't see themselves as a whore but it's just a job. I never dated them, but just hang out together and know better not to be close when sh1t hits the fan.

Glad you had fun, not sure how long that last. Sometime they just want someone who care (a little). Their BSC just rules everything.
Ksalter, these "relationship" with the SW don't last long. Their BSC will show up and the show's over. They will have a different boy toy in the next month. For many, they have money (they do get paid alot) and can splurge (lack of money mgmt skill) but worked too many hours so they like to have an outlet.

You're smart not to let your guard down. These women get jealous and more so with their john/mark/client because we do mess around and they know it. They don't see themselves as a whore but it's just a job. I never dated them, but just hang out together and know better not to be close when sh1t hits the fan.

Glad you had fun, not sure how long that last. Sometime they just want someone who care (a little). Their BSC just rules everything. Originally Posted by london2012

What does BSC stand for?

Glad you had fun, not sure how long that last. Sometime they just want someone who care (a little). Their BSC just rules everything. Originally Posted by london2012
Thank you. I'm actually gonna meet her soon when she is "done with work". Gonna see what gift she has for me. She told me makes 10k a month and I'm like holy fuck. Gonna get that gift then tell her its over and peace out and ghost her.
I’ve made some very good friends and had good times out and about with working girls over the years.
One special lady and I fell in love - it ended badly but we’ve reconnected and remain friends from a distance.
I think it’s great if you manage your expectations. Originally Posted by Jazzer
Can I ask you why and how it ended so badly?
What does BSC stand for? Originally Posted by Pangolier

Urban dictionary said "big strong cock" and "bat shit crazy"
She doesn't need to look up your license plate or hire a private investigator. All she needs to know is what county you live in and your first/last name.

Then she could look up your tax records for your home and get your address. Then call the whomever she is fucking for free and now you're the victim of a home invasion. It's not worth it to date them.

Find em, fuck em, flee em. Don't delude yourself into thinking they will love you.
She doesn't need to look up your license plate or hire a private investigator. All she needs to know is what county you live in and your first/last name.

Then she could look up your tax records for your home and get your address. Then call the whomever she is fucking for free and now you're the victim of a home invasion. It's not worth it to date them.

Find em, fuck em, flee em. Don't delude yourself into thinking they will love you. Originally Posted by Early_Cuyler35
Best advice of this thread.

Can they find me like that if I rent and move around a lot?
Best advice of this thread.

Can they find me like that if I rent and move around a lot? Originally Posted by ksalter123
If you rent? No, you're address isn't listed by the county assessor. Because people in apartments don't pay property taxes on apartments.

But they could find your address if they hire a p.i. and give them your license plate.

Find em, fuck em, flee em. Don't delude yourself into thinking they will love you. Originally Posted by Early_Cuyler35

This assumes the home is deeded to the owner, and titled in the name of a Trust or LLC for which the home owners name is not public record. It's very rare for a trust to be public info unless it is irrevocable. If you are a managing member of an LLC they then can find you from the Division of Corporations site.

However... this also assumes there are not multiple "John Smith" in the same county. If the search results from the property appraiser return a dozen different listings, then she may not be able to track you down without a lot of extra effort.

If you rent it would be a lot more difficult to track you down unless you are reckless with your info. Access to the voter registration info varies from county to county. But I do know most counties will know instantly if you try to register a PMB as an address, and will prevent you from doing that. You could register the address of a business you are not affiliated with, but that is usually a crime.
[QUOTE=Pangolier;1062955145[/QUOTE]

Yes, I wasn't going to go through and list everything. I was speaking in very general terms. The average person doesn't put their home under an LLC or trust.

Also, unless their mother picked some dumb ass ethnic name. You're right, there's multiple people with their same first and last name.
Yes, I wasn't going to go through and list everything. I was speaking in very general terms. The average person doesn't put their home under an LLC or trust.

Also, unless their mother picked some dumb ass ethnic name. You're right, there's multiple people with their same first and last name. Originally Posted by Early_Cuyler35
What do you think about changing my name just in case? As far as I know, she doesn't know any PII. She knows my license plate number and possibly my VIN. Maybe I should get a new car and name?

I am saving for a down payment. Do you think I should buy under an LLC or trust? How do I do that?

Also, since this person is a foreign person, can't I just call ICE if shit hits the fan? I have their legal name and date of birth due to helping them book a flight.
Absolutely change your name, sell your car, buy an RV and stay in campgrounds but never staying in the same one for more than 48 hours. You also should look into hiring a body guard.