Why Can't Kamala Answer a Simple Question?

To Remain On Topic . . .
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Well I’m saying that Trump has too many health problems to be president including dementia and alzheimer’s disease. If it’s not true then he should just release his medical records to prove it’s not true.

Any other evidence or logic isn’t good enough to refute the claim. Only decades of medical records will suffice. Why won’t Trump release those documents? What is he trying to hide? Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Way off topic. If you want to discuss trump's health start a new thread. Originally Posted by lustylad
I was trying to use irony to illustrate how stupid this argument is. You want Harris to provide information refuting a blatant lie while Trump won’t refute the many claims about his age and fitness for office which is a much bigger issue.

You see the problem. I’m all for calling out a non response to a valid question but trying to refute lies is next to impossible. It requires time and energy spent on stupid questions while trying to convince people who don’t want to believe the answers anyway.
Stolen McValor
BREAKING: Kamala Harris to do Five Guys today.

Unclear if she will also visit a burger joint.
BREAKING: Kamala Harris to do Five Guys today.

Unclear if she will also visit a burger joint. Originally Posted by texassapper
LOL! Pretty funny, I've got to han it to you!