Terror Attack in Las Vegas

Any question that this would turn into an insult fest as soon as the Pissants got involved?

Or the conspiracy theories begin to flow as soon as Jim began posting?

These are the cynical words of someone who's similarly deranged... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ah, you're just a garden variety idiot. This incident is just another crock of shit they feed to the masses.

Jim
He could have brain damage like Whitman at UT in the 60's.
So now WTF is a forensic brain pathologist by telepathic osmosis!!!!

"Whitman played too much football"?
Anyone who kills innocent people is deranged you simpleton. No matter what their color, religion or politics. BTW, is your avatar a selfie? Originally Posted by bambino
Apparently he thinks that those ISIS chickenshits cutting off guy's heads or burning them alive in cages are "normal" and not "deranged"!

Since the attendees shot and killed were at a country western concert, that rules out Liberal-Nazis-AntiSpeech-AntiDueProcess groupies he shot and killed, that makes it acts of terrorism, because he directed his shooting at a particular group, i.e. conservatives.

Given the arsenal and munitions he had to sneak into the hotel and his room in anticipation, it could hardly be considered a "reaction" to the loud, "annoying" Country Western music being enjoyed by the Country Western music lovers!
They want to castigate a black man for taking a knee but this man will be defended as a good man who snapped for no reason. Originally Posted by WTF
Did I miss something? Is someone here "defending" the POS shooter? Did anyone call him "a good man"? Didn't think so. So why in God's name would WTF be such a shit-stirring asshole to accuse others of "defending" a mass murderer?

I know someone who was at the concert. Go fuck yourself, you ignorant inflammatory SOB!
I've heard this a few times now but I have to point out that the weapons, ammo, and whatever could have been taken up in one trip. They give you carts for both your luggage and your hanging clothing. Ten weapons would not take up too much room, nor would the ammo. People are trying to blame someone for missing something. Like the Secret Service says, if someone can find the right spot and doesn't mind dying then there is not much the SS can do to stop an assassination.

This guy may have done us a favor. I've wondered why we haven't had something like this already but with more competence. Multiple shooters from different locations, triangulated fire, a plan B, and an exit strategy that would leave the authorities chasing their tails.
Ah, you're just a garden variety idiot. This incident is just another crock of shit they feed to the masses.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
And you're the weakest minded mofo on here...still ascribing to Alex Jones's conspiracy lunacy.

I wonder if Mandalay Bay will allow automatic weapons in their hotels anymore?

Or is Mandalay Bay really a studio underneath Virginia after all?
I've heard this a few times now but I have to point out that the weapons, ammo, and whatever could have been taken up in one trip. They give you carts for both your luggage and your hanging clothing. Ten weapons would not take up too much room, nor would the ammo. People are trying to blame someone for missing something. Like the Secret Service says, if someone can find the right spot and doesn't mind dying then there is not much the SS can do to stop an assassination.

This guy may have done us a favor. I've wondered why we haven't had something like this already but with more competence. Multiple shooters from different locations, triangulated fire, a plan B, and an exit strategy that would leave the authorities chasing their tails. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Didn't they do that in Nov of '63, or are you a one shooter kind of guy?
What's the point, LLiarMan?

At least Twitler tweeted about it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Who fucking knows? Apparently you do, IBIdiot!

YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOTIC MORON. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And you're the weakest minded mofo on here... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Any question that this would turn into an insult fest as soon as the Pissants got involved? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I have never called you a Pissant because I don't have to. You freely admit to being one.
And you're the weakest minded mofo on here...still ascribing to Alex Jones's conspiracy lunacy.

I wonder if Mandalay Bay will allow automatic weapons in their hotels anymore?

Or is Mandalay Bay really a studio underneath Virginia after all? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Go look at a video of this carnage. Concentrate real hard on what you're seeing. There's quite a few flaws, see if you can pick them out, not to mention the gunshots don't sound very authentic.

Jim
Didn't they do that in Nov of '63, or are you a one shooter kind of guy? Originally Posted by bamscram
I guess you've never stayed in a nice hotel.
Clark County Sheriff Joseph Lombardo reported "fire arms" and "rifles" indicating there was more than one weapon found.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb6n83r1dmo Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I've heard some sites say 8 to 10 guns, others 10 to 12 guns.. All LEGALLY purchased, then converted..

Hopefully, someone will do some advising with respect to one or two Fox "hosts" who upgraded the "automatic rifle" to a "machine gun" in his hysteria and drama queen reaction. As if there isn't enough misnomer already.
It seems to most reporters, unless its a bolt action single shot-reload-shoot gun, it's "Automatic"..
Shooter sounds like another registered Democrat to me. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I wonder how the left will respond if that comes to be the truth...

According to the FBI this is NOT a terror attack. A terrorist action requires two things, a physical attack or credible threat of an attack, the other thing is a political component. The attacker must be trying to force a government or people into following a certain course. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
And since there wasn't a political component to this, just the desire to kill as many people as possible, its NOT TERRORISM..

I've heard this a few times now but I have to point out that the weapons, ammo, and whatever could have been taken up in one trip. They give you carts for both your luggage and your hanging clothing. Ten weapons would not take up too much room, nor would the ammo. People are trying to blame someone for missing something. Like the Secret Service says, if someone can find the right spot and doesn't mind dying then there is not much the SS can do to stop an assassination. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
How many bags do you think he would have needed for his 4 day visit as a SINGLE MALE? 1-2?
How many did he probably need to take all his luggage with the guns and ammo in, 4-6?? SO how did that NOT raise any eyebrows?
How many did he probably need to take all his luggage with the guns and ammo in, 4-6?? SO how did that NOT raise any eyebrows? Originally Posted by garhkal
The Monday Morning Quarterbacking begins. Never fails.

Is someone trying to make a case against the Hotel for "negligence"?

Wait for Trump's opinion. He's qualified.
Proud of CBS they fired one of their own for saying she has no sympathy as most country music fans are Republicans.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/cbs-...oting-victims/
So a top CBS lawyer ("legal executive") thought the Las Vegas victims had it coming ..... she apparently had the same attitude about the victims as the shooter did ..... does what she said qualify as hate speech, and if so, where's the outrage from the Left? .....oh well, I guess she can go work for ESPN .....
How many bags do you think he would have needed for his 4 day visit as a SINGLE MALE? 1-2?
How many did he probably need to take all his luggage with the guns and ammo in, 4-6?? SO how did that NOT raise any eyebrows? Originally Posted by garhkal
I use a suitcase with rollers to travel that would easily hold ten disassembled AR-15s and an ammo can with 840 rounds of ammo with plenty enough room leftover to accommodate four changes of underwear and a shaving kit. That and a hanging bag for slacks and shirts would be all he needed. It would have been a heavy bag, but if he was the only one handling it, no one else would have noticed. The police have as yet to reveal what type of weapons he had. AK-47s, or the like, would be heavier still, but he was there for four days. He could have used a smaller bag and made multiple trips. However, since it's been revealed that maids were servicing his room, he had to have had a bag or bags that concealed what he was carrying from the maids.

Proud of CBS they fired one of their own for saying she has no sympathy as most country music fans are Republicans.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/cbs-...oting-victims/ Originally Posted by Cherie

+1

So much for *non-violent* lib-retard types.