Providers not responding to reference requests

It's good to be so well known that references aren't needed. BTW, who are all of you? LMAO
What if the guy give you his references via his p411 page witth all his oks. If none of those ladies answer would you still follow the same do not see procedure.

If so why even give you his p411 info in the first place to book. Why should any of us? We should just save and right click a list of names and number you can go down on. Maybe some of the providers who don't respond promptly don't care or don't have time to dialogue and consider the ok they gave sufficient.

Lucky not all providers feel the need to go that extra step all the time, which makes booking much faster. If my car fit the description of a known robbery, and I was pulled over by a cop and showed my id............and all info he found was kosher, there's no need to do a cavity search.......just let me go lol. Originally Posted by gimme_that
P411 takes the place of having to contact the lady. I can see right on the site how long she's been around, how many oks she's given, and that she is willing to vouch for you. P411 is instant screening with me, no fuss, no wait (assuming no alerts are posted).
atxdream - You gave great reasons not to trust the reference method of screening, so I am confused if you defended use of references or not, or just showing caution in whatever method is chosen and educating the readers.

I agree that the absence of alert is not a guarantee, but i think it could a be a barometer.

In your signature, you say p411 rocks, and I have tried it and do not see it as user friendly for clients, and have not yet desired a provider so much that requires p411, to get verified on p411.

The screening process really just come down to personal preferences combined with business decisions, just like the real world. To each their own, and I am sure we all find clients and providers to match our styles. Originally Posted by lostforkate
I screen everyone, regardless of # of reviews and how well known someone is. Therefore, I'm a proponent of screening, but no method is without risks. I've screened for about 9 yrs now, whether in the hobby, the companion biz (dif than being a provider), as a sugar baby, in the bdsm world, and in my dating life. The first guy I ever agreed to meet from an online dating site for dinner, had to pass a background check.
I don't screen just for my own safety, but for also the safety of my family and other gent who choose to see me.
I have very few issues in the hobby & most of the issues were bc of a rare situation where i failed to follow my own screening rules and trusted them.

As for your comments about p411, I don't think you really understand what it is. I'd encourage you to call them & get info before saying its not user friendly. It's the easiest site I use in the hobby. I don't require p411 but the screening process is effortless when I get a gents unique code.
I want to apologize to anyone whose reference request I didn't reply to over the past few months.

I took a short break from the hobby and simply wasn't aware of them.

In fact, I didn't begin checking my "hobby email" again until just a few days ago.

I know how frustrating it can be when a fellow provider seemingly ignores one.

I would never intentionally do so.

I don't know if any of you will see this, but if you do, I'm sorry.
...Id be willing to bet in that case my call would go right through...........lol. She will respond, "oh that chick, yeah she tried to reach me but I wanted to talk business with you first........"

And if she offers me a lower rate for the time booked.......sweet. Ill book with you to be "nice" but sometime well in advance of our appointment Ill cancel and look forward to that "deal" from one of my references. Screen for the green. Lol Originally Posted by gimme_that
The ladies that do that to other girls, are also the kind of ladies who will drop YOU like a hotcake if some other guy offers them more money.
I would not ask you to post what you feel are better screening methods that also protect a reasonable amount of everyone's privacy--but if you are willing to talk more I would appreciate a PM.[/I][/COLOR] Originally Posted by Old-T
I cannot do that, but each ladies screening methods are their own. If you feel a lady is too evasive in her screening, just skip over her until either she relaxes them or you are able to provide what she needs.
The "no response" to referral requests is certainly becoming a problem. I am always very polite and more importantly prompt to any requests I receive. As a matter of fact, I contacted a "well known" provider just yesterday for a referral and left her my private cell number to contact me. Almost immediately, the client that I was trying to verify called me on my private number! I had provided the client with my "work number". Well, that made me realize there is a lot a "cut throat" going on out here, and it is a shame we all can't act as "sisters in the hobby" for everyone's safety and have the confidence that your client enjoys his time with you and will ultimately return. That is why this is called "the hobby". Some will go... but being underhanded in trying to "keep that client" will bring you the kind of karma you don't want.
I haven't run into that problem of a provider not giving a reference, but if I ever found out that a provider wouldn't give or get back to someone asking for a reference, I would never see them again and I would never recomend them to anyone else either...A provider's safety should always come first and one way to insure a provider's saftey is with a referal that is either good or bad....The client should not have to be subjected to a selfish provider. This is a hobby and not an exclusive for a selfish hording provider.....ijs Originally Posted by cumalot
and I applaud you CUMALOT!