A list of cities outside of Houston where there aren't many to zero providers......?

What a coincidence. I'm near Madisonville, dying for attention, and posted in the combined co-ed/ISO on ECCIE, in the area that covers BCS. Only response was a provider from Waco. All set up, cancelled on me a little while ago. This part of the country is dead. Not even a part-time waitress from the Bumfuck diner.
Madisonville seems to be in BFE. That is probably why no ladies go there.
Huntsville looks like a possibility. Which would be maybe hh for you guys in Madisonville.
No love.
Get in your car and come see me!
Get in your car and come see me! Originally Posted by Sadsack
What would you do too me?
Everything.
Timpson, Center, Nacogdoches
Tyler, Longview and surrounding areas will be my new home in a month!! I am so ready!! Love East Texas
Tyler, Longview and surrounding areas will be my new home in a month!! I am so ready!! Love East Texas Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
Don't get the red mud on your jeans.....it doesn't wash out.
Nacogdoches Originally Posted by Bigpapaastro
Damn, yall don't even have a Backpage. How do all those poor girls manage to pay for college? The UTR/SD prospects must be crazy good
Damn, yall don't even have a Backpage. How do all those poor girls manage to pay for college? The UTR/SD prospects must be crazy good Originally Posted by citizen44
You have to check under the rednec spelling: .....

....Crackadoches
Want to put in a word for Victoria.
Only girls advertising are on BP...
Would like to see some quality ladies in Victoria.
^^^^ yup. There's an occasional ad in the south texas or rgv section....can't recall. Start with reviews.
Guys for those that live in or around above cities...
1) Do you usually hobby when coming in closer to town only because there are little to no providers in your area?
2) Would you hobby more often if there were providers in your area?

Originally Posted by Luvs2Purrr
1) depending on schedule
2) definitely.

As for the area - up 59. Humble / Atascocita / Kingwood / Porter / New Caney / Cleveland
I will be in College station in the summer if some school stuff doesn't work out here. Then, if everything goes according to plan, I will be in College Station starting 2018. ☺
Damn Timpson Tx is for sure BFE