whats the craziest provider in dallas?

If this thread keeps going Bat Shit Crazy
will be the new In Vogue.

Services offered, LFK, DFK, BBBJ, BSCML (Bat shit crazy maneuvers light)
BSCMH (Bat shit crazy maneuvers hardcore)

How was provider so and so?

Her BBBJ was awesome but her BSCMH skills could use
some work.
i have forgotten the name she went under when I saw her 3 years ago but she had a reputation for a great FBSM. In the one session I had with her she talked nonstop about a lot of crazy shit much like her crazy posts. She changed her name maybe multiple times since then but I'm sure a lot of folks here that have been around know who I am talking about. I think she may have been banned.

And to tweak the memory, she had the worst boobjobs I have ever seen, she could have sued over that one, but she was proud of them and had them all over her profile.
The All Time Dallas "Crazier than a shit house rat" provider had to have been Shereen.
Not sure about crazy, but as far as most difficult to keep up with was Jessicaborn2baprnstar. (Or however it's spelled) There isn't anything she didn't want to do. If you booked an hour....you might be there 2. You didn't leave till she was done with you. Seriously, I remember staggering away from a session saying to myself "That bitch is fucking nuts"

What ever happened to her?
i have forgotten the name she went under when I saw her 3 years ago but she had a reputation for a great FBSM. In the one session I had with her she talked nonstop about a lot of crazy shit much like her crazy posts. She changed her name maybe multiple times since then but I'm sure a lot of folks here that have been around know who I am talking about. I think she may have been banned.

And to tweak the memory, she had the worst boobjobs I have ever seen, she could have sued over that one, but she was proud of them and had them all over her profile. Originally Posted by RealBeer285
Who was Sweet Heather?

Nuttier than squirrel shit for $300, please, Alex?

OK, I am nominating myself for craziest provider.... Originally Posted by fawn
Dearest Fawn,

You would not even make the Honorable Mention list for crazy. You are an excellent provider and you take care of your business, but not crazy.
There appears to be a "suck up" above me! Lol
Shaddup .... I am working here ... Shhhhh
Love ya. Mean it
Shhhh ... or no taint attention for you.
Ok, seeing how none of my compadres has the balls to name names, I will - My #1 entry I can not remember her name but I'm sure I wrote reviews on TER & ASPD, but I can't access my old TER acct due to inactivity. I'll figure it out, tho and get back on this one...Her website at the time was full of pages & pages of RANTING. She might write 10,000 words on 'Why a Hobbyist should never expect a Provider to be ready at the scheduled appt. time !!". Shit like that....Double Bat Shit Crazy...But my #2 is 'Jamie14' - just do a search under that read some of her craziness in ISO's...They all seem to have 2 things in common-Incredible BCD skills & Alcoholism...sad but true

Just remembered a 3rd thing they had in common, wouldn't shut up till you stuffed 'Big Jimmy' in their mouth.

Lisa Love hears music I don't hear but I don't classify her as Crazy.
  • tom51
  • 11-10-2012, 01:29 PM
I have to take Saywhat's position on this one but defend a couple. Although I do not see PL anymore she was young & dittsy and always fun in my sessions in just an 18 yr old silly girl way but not bat shit crazy, that one is in austin and dumped her after meeting my saving grace Tori. And will not mention her name no one would know her anyway unless you went to the Perfect 10 where I meet her. And Reagan Drake being "old as dirt" come on now. we are friends and have seen her many times and she can out fuck and take care of you better than alot of 18-20 yr olds I have been with and is a great time loves sex good nasty talker. And on diner date she is one classy looking woman and dresses very tastefully. and everyone has their own opinion and that's mine on the ones above. Yes I have seen one that comes to mind and swore I would never see her again and didn't and glad she got busted 2 wks later.
There appears to be a "suck up" above me! Lol Originally Posted by Kendall4U
I just fell out of my chair with that one!! LMFAO!
Start a new threads for suck ups if you want, should go about 100 pages.

There was a chinese lady that was out there back in the day can't remember her name, but it changed a couple of times, and I think one was Ann.

Have another in mind but you won't find her on backpage.
Berkliegh and Vixen DeVain are both wild and fun as hell and also bat shit crazy,
of course in a good way.. Originally Posted by lilsmurf

LMFAO!!!

I do believe your a little bat-shit-crazy yourself Smurf

I think I can honestly say I met my match with you lol...
ahhh we use to have some great times friend!!!

Good memories!

And Gawd Damnit you've known me for years, you misspelled my name fucker!

Lol!!!!