Preferred 411, 6 month subscription are you kidding?

It’s not about being cheap it’s about being ripped off $100 for 6 months is pretty ridiculous when you use to be able to pay $149 for the year Originally Posted by RedRanger
In 2013, I rented a house in a northern suburb for $900/month. Now, that same house is up for rent for $1700.

Ripped off isn't the apt description. Prices increase. Operations like P411 are at a higher risk right now so its fairly logical their pricing will increase. Most of our major advertising venues have increased their prices as well.. some by WAY more than this.
In 2013, I rented a house in a northern suburb for $900/month. Now, that same house is up for rent for $1700.

Ripped off isn't the apt description. Prices increase. Operations like P411 are at a higher risk right now so its fairly logical their pricing will increase. Most of our major advertising venues have increased their prices as well.. some by WAY more than this. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Great point, Grace. As you stated "Prices increase". People always grumble and get upset about prices increasing and how everything is more expensive than it used to be back in the day.

"Back in 1996, I bought a Honda Civic for $10,000. Now that same Civic after discounts is $18,000. Ridiculous! Life was so much better back in the day!"

Well, when you adjust for inflation and for all the new safety & tech equipment in the current Civics, you will find that the price increase is very reasonable.

The price increase for P411 membership seems very reasonable and if you can't afford to pay that, then you shouldn't be hobbying. Not trying to attack you OP because I'm sure you can afford the price increase but making more of a general statement.
If you hobby is the price of admission ,Enough said
looks like some changes are coming ,
It’s not about being cheap it’s about being ripped off $100 for 6 months is pretty ridiculous when you use to be able to pay $149 for the year Originally Posted by RedRanger
True, and those six months will fly by. Next thing you know, you're shelling out another 100 bucks. Then another.

200 bucks a year for the guys, and the ladies get it completely free...kinda like the rest of America.

And women wonder why they only make 80 cents for our every dollar. It's because you don't pay for shit, ladies.
I think this generally became a discussion of whether or not the current ( increased )price is a good investment. I agree that when it comes to verification p411 is valuable. The lost part of the conversation is the original OP's point. If they double the price of beer over night I'm gonna complain lol. I'm still gonna drink it because I really like beer . Beer is only better when a hot young girl delivers it to me.
Really Randal. Sounds like you have no clue young man. Women pay a lot more then men for Many things....dry cleaning, haircuts n underwear to name a few.

No investment by me in p4 though. Mucho lovely ladies on here to see n do even though they can't get a 6 pack of boxer briefs at Wmart for 12 bucks..unless they like boxer briefs
True, and those six months will fly by. Next thing you know, you're shelling out another 100 bucks. Then another.

200 bucks a year for the guys, and the ladies get it completely free...kinda like the rest of America.

And women wonder why they only make 80 cents for our every dollar. It's because you don't pay for shit, ladies. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Its only free for ladies that get no upgrades and that never travel. Traveling ads for P411 cost us.. as do any form of upgrades. Those first 10 ladies you see when you're searching a big city like Dallas? Those ladies paid HUNDREDS for those spots... per month. Traveling ladies? They pay $20 for the privilege.
Its only free for ladies that get no upgrades and that never travel. Traveling ads for P411 cost us.. as do any form of upgrades. Those first 10 ladies you see when you're searching a big city like Dallas? Those ladies paid HUNDREDS for those spots... per month. Traveling ladies? They pay $20 for the privilege. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Spot on! It's all behind the scenes stuff, I'm sure guys would give us grief if we suddenly start mentioning how much we pay for advertising and other business expenses. We're not getting anything free.
Frankly, it’s a bargain at twice the price. Less than $20/mo.!! You avoid one bad visit a year, it’s more than paid for. You get one extra good visit — paid for. No brainer, to me. Originally Posted by TexTushHog

Exactly it really takes the guess work out of things, for providers & clients.

I put p4 guys at priority as many ladies do if that is any motivation for you. Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
P411 definitely gets priority, makes it easy for contact, they are already verified, all of that!
Really Randal. Sounds like you have no clue young man. Women pay a lot more then men for Many things....dry cleaning, haircuts n underwear to name a few.

No investment by me in p4 though. Mucho lovely ladies on here to see n do even though they can't get a 6 pack of boxer briefs at Wmart for 12 bucks..unless they like boxer briefs Originally Posted by Tsmokies
You get free dry cleaning and haircuts? I don't. I have to pay for that, too.

My comment was more tongue in cheek than anything else...hence the upside down smiley.

Joke =======>

Your head =

And women wonder why they only make 80 cents for our every dollar. It's because you don't pay for shit, ladies. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
To be listed in the top 10 is $300 a month.
To be on that little flashing change advertisement, $150.
It’s not free lovely.
I've been a member for almost 12 years and have never regretted it. The only thing I didn't like this past year is, the yearly renewal requires payment by Bitcoin or Money Order only.
A while back, I helped a guy friend renew via money order and it was easy schmeasy. I bought the MO at HEB, filled it in as requested. Sent Gina a pic and dropped it in the mail and she applied it that day. We do the same here.