The Poker Social Results

Sometimes things come up even when we plan on going......

Sorry I missed a good time. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I understand that shit happens. What always makes me wonder is how people beg for an invite, make a lot of post about wanting a party and then don't even bother to open their invite. The people who have stuff come up make it over time so that is no big deal.
I opened mine
I got run off the poker tables quick enough to go upstairs to socialize a bit. Looked for you EA. There were some beautiful ladies there. Actually got to meet Dorian Grey (among others). My life is now complete
Thank you again BigLouie. It was a Great turn out for poker.
Analisa was very nice meeting you
Sonya and friend good to share stories.
Allison thank you.

Guys it was good talking to all.
Great place.
Sounds like I missed quite a good time...hope to get in on the next one, when I come up for air.

Sorry I couldn't make it last night... Maybe some other time. Originally Posted by Amelia Sterling
I was really sorry you did not make it because you were one of those I really wanted to meet.
  • TheDr
  • 02-21-2014, 09:24 PM
I replied 'Maybe' but thought I would get to come out. Life got in the way. Will be at the next one as I was at the last two Eccie Socials. Sounds like a good time!
Before this thread fades away let me say thanks again to all those who came. The Poker Social is held when we feel like it. The next may be in May or maybe August or September. All depends on what's going on. Before the event I always try to post a notice so that people can get on the list.
^ how do you get your name on the list?
Just send a PM...no screening required...
^ how do you get your name on the list? Originally Posted by incognitolatino
You need a substantial number of reviews. If not then you need to be vouched for by a long time member or a provider in good standing.
Just send a PM...no VIP screening required... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Touché...
I missed the event, I guess I was taken out of the list . Hopefully my friends can vouch for me for the next event.
If you at least open your invite and respond you will stay on the list. If you never open your invite you will get removed. Also people change their emails and don't tell me and they get dropped off
Good job BigLouie and Jake...
You guys do a wonderful job...

I know it has to be a lot of headaches...!