And the wingnuts want to put the orange headed asshole back into office

... Hmmm... So -- once THIS is tied to the FBI/DOJ
then TRUMP can get his $$$$$ money. .. Originally Posted by Salty Again
Read the charging doc, down under the Trump statement RH posted.

Recall them and their little moving truck of lies with the FISA courts? Also, ye olde 'by the book' seance with Obammy-Lammy et al? But in addition to that, others emerge from the shadows of the Clinton-borg - such as Rodney Joffe - who as you may recall, is a former recipient of the FBI's Director's Award for Outstanding Cyber Investigation.

Might be some 'splain'n to do Lucy.
Trump is a spoiled rich guy who didn't get his ass whipped near enough. Lots to dislike about him. Yet he does place USA 1st and that is appealing to many. Most of "our" politicians hate this country and take joy in destroying it. Until another "America First" politician comes along Trump will be popular.
I have always loved history.

Robert Durham was the first builder of a Durham boat in the township of Durham, PA.

As the story goes, George Washington confiscated Durham boats and used them when he crossed the Delaware River. You can read about Durham in the article linked below.

When you do your research to connect the dots in order to draw your own conclusions, don’t forget to research history.

History is fascinating. And remember, history repeats itself.

Lin ��❤️����

P.S. I credit John of The Patriot Voice for reminding me about the Durham boat. Thanks, John!!!

https://durhamhistoricalsociety.org/...e-durham-boat/

In Trumps statement he posted Robert Durham. Not John Durham. That wasn’t a mistake.

Robert Durham was the first builder of a Durham boat in the township of Durham, PA.

As the story goes, George Washington confiscated Durham boats and used them when he crossed the Delaware River. You can read about Durham in the article linked below. .. Originally Posted by bambino

Here is a Durham boat in action:

Here is a Durham boat in action:

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
They have their heads buried up their asses. They can’t see anything.
Are you talking about another man’s JUNK again?
... Blimey! ... Bambino surely mentions "asses"

- and there YOU are! ...

### Salty

As the story goes, George Washington confiscated Durham boats and used them when he crossed the Delaware River. You can read about Durham in the article linked below.

When you do your research to connect the dots in order to draw your own conclusions, don’t forget to research history.

History is fascinating. And remember, history repeats itself.

Lin ��❤️����

P.S. I credit John of The Patriot Voice for reminding me about the Durham boat. Thanks, John!!!

https://durhamhistoricalsociety.org/...e-durham-boat/

In Trumps statement he posted Robert Durham. Not John Durham. That wasn’t a mistake. Originally Posted by bambino

Sure doesn't seem like they like history. Whenever someone brings up the 1619 project they get downright upset.
Trump is a spoiled rich guy who didn't get his ass whipped near enough. Lots to dislike about him. Yet he does place USA 1st and that is appealing to many. Most of "our" politicians hate this country and take joy in destroying it. Until another "America First" politician comes along Trump will be popular. Originally Posted by eddieg5212

The "America First" Revolution has just begun.

Looks like wackoff kid has a waifu pillow. That's embarrassing.
Looks like wackoff kid has a waifu pillow. That's embarrassing. Originally Posted by TechPapi

if you say so
if you say so Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

[bot test] super duper eat a taint. no asshole orange man except my mouth.
[bot test] super duper eat a taint. no asshole orange man except my mouth. Originally Posted by TechPapi

all the best
ECCIE Worldwide
all the best
ECCIE Worldwide Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
MEGA ... Making Eccie Great Again!