NO Black Men WTF is this 1950

Debt reduction.
  • DSK
  • 05-10-2017, 08:59 PM
Gotcha!

Not understanding why immigrants with clean records would have to pay $250,000 to become US citizens. Doesn't make sense to me. Originally Posted by kerwil62
1. Switzerland charges more.

2. Do you understand why women charge men to have sex? They have something of value other people want. People want US citizenship - why give it away for free?
To the topic, is because a black pimp keeping his hoe protected from another black pimp. These hoes are easily brainwashed, they have these code/philosophy of 'King and its Queens.'
I wouldn't worry about the providers who don't see black men, forget them. There are plenty of fine providers out there that has no problem seeing black men.
OP - get over it dude...there are plenty of white girls out there that love fucking a brother.......even at the swingers clubs so go forth and use your black-ness to your advantage....
as far as black people calling white people racist, blame history for that. Originally Posted by kerwil62
I call bullshit. History shows blacks just as quilty of race crimes as others. Black people calling white people racist, in today's society- USA, is more about leverage. What do you mean "you people"? All humans are racists. Grow up and get over it. Problem is, not many bother to actually learn history or current events. Not enough care for the facts or the truth of a situation.

The real divsion is not as much race as it is culture. Deal and move on.
I call bullshit. History shows blacks just as quilty of race crimes as others. Black people calling white people racist, in today's society- USA, is more about leverage. What do you mean "you people"? All humans are racists. Grow up and get over it. Problem is, not many bother to actually learn history or current events. Not enough care for the facts or the truth of a situation.

The real divsion is not as much race as it is culture. Deal and move on. Originally Posted by Mythos
You can call it bullshit, but I stand firm by my statement. And it's just what the fuck it is so YOU deal wit it!
This thread is on another level of a brand new subject which has never ever been discussed.....

Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Hey girl. Your chichi is showing in your avatar. Your dress might be to big, looks like it fell off you shoulder exposing the puffy nipple....
Just FYI.... I don't want you looking like a who're or anything!!!

I stand firm by my statement Originally Posted by kerwil62
Then you're standing by bullshit.

Hey girl. Your chichi is showing... Originally Posted by SweetDulce
Then you're standing by bullshit.
Originally Posted by Mythos
Your opinion.....
Agree to disagree
It's always the same long-winded alt-right idiots, who are not even affected by the policy typing their pasty asses off in these threads
It's always the same long-winded alt-right idiots, who are not even affected by the policy typing their pasty asses off in these threads Originally Posted by NubianPrince
So you're saying only conservatives are racist? Seems like a simple minded opinion to me. Why is it that noone complains when girls list asian or middle eastern men as no see?
It's always the same long-winded alt-right idiots, who are not even affected by the policy typing their pasty asses off in these threads Originally Posted by NubianPrince
fo shizzle my nizzle

So you're saying only conservatives are racist? Seems like a simple minded opinion to me. Why is it that noone complains when girls list asian or middle eastern men as no see? Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
The asian / middle eastern man did not grow up in entitlement USA. If whoring was legal all white women would have to see a percentage of black men via the affirmative action program. Call your local congress person today!
Take it to BET, Jet, or Ebony. They care, maybe. Black Miss America contest, can you imagine if there was a Miss White America contest.

Looking at your quote, it appears you don't want opinions from us 'pasty' whites. It's the blacks that want segregation back, such as those at Harvard who want their own graduation ceremony. Newsflash, if whites wanted to appear at the ceremony, there's nothing that can be done about it. Again, imagine if we had a whites only graduation ceremony, the backlash from the black community would be horrible. Cars and shit turned over, cop cars burned, freeways shut down, just general chaos.

One thing most decent whites and decent blacks can agree on. We wish MLK was still around to see the damage that's been done over the years , stuff this man gave his life for.