I know this will get me some hate -- Rochester "batting average"

Bottom line. The providers do not, I repeat, DO NOT give a fuck about you, your needs or what you go through to give them business. If it suits them to see you, they’ll see you. If not, it doesn’t matter what hoops you jumped through, it ain’t happening.

And then you’re the asshole if you call them out on it.

I wish you better luck my friend. I’ve heard it said here a couple times. Stay with the AMP’s. They are cleaner, friendlier, in most cases less expensive, and they are genuinely glad to see you. Originally Posted by OrdAvgGuy
They are whores, what do you expect?
I got a cancellation 2 hours after the time we were supposed to have met, so yeah!
It's not only that most have no concept of time (as a consequence of "certain habits") it's also that they have no concept of give a fuck.

There'll always be another guy comin' down the road.
They go with their strength. Most guys aren’t looking for a lady that’s unattractive, a poor sex partner, but with great organizational skills.
It's not only that most have no concept of time (as a consequence of "certain habits") it's also that they have no concept of give a fuck.

There'll always be another guy comin' down the road. Originally Posted by The Drummer
You actually hit on a key point…another guy is always available.

Because, really, most humans take the path of least resistance. And, I am sure that a lot of girls probably take an appointment with some over zealous guys just to shut them up……then ghost them later.

Then…..your “another guy” theory kicks in……no lost income and a PIA dispensed with…..

elg…….
Not for nuthin:

Batting Average = .133 Originally Posted by The Drummer
He keeps swinging and missing at the same pitch!!
haha
  • kosti
  • 12-09-2023, 04:57 PM
I retired to the AMPs years ago. No fuss...no muss....no appointments,no deposits, no screening.....hell most of them dont even speak englih....perfect. Just bring your dick & your money & leave happy! Originally Posted by eatyu2
Second that and agree!

Maybe that's why so many are popping up around lately.
He keeps swinging and missing at the same pitch!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight

Yep - Rochester.

In the case of Rose, I kept trying to give the benefit of the doubt; but, at some point, you realize *no one* can have that many things just 'come up' -- this is a source of amusement for her.

Three times was enough. I'm good with leaving her to those who accept that behavior :/
I said that before also. It’s the popular ones that act like that. Just leave them do the dealers
Yep - Rochester.

In the case of Rose, I kept trying to give the benefit of the doubt; but, at some point, you realize *no one* can have that many things just 'come up' -- this is a source of amusement for her.

Three times was enough. I'm good with leaving her to those who accept that behavior :/ Originally Posted by meerkat2121
Rose has been know to flake and cancel for years but some here simp for her like she's a god.

Red is her biggest simp.

Really shes pretty average looking, she just has 'above average boobs' and a more masculine body.

Shes not into men.
ahem MR dingler
My point is she is more likely to do it if she DOESNT know you
She has always treated me good
Case closed
Where this one "lady" I tried to see.
Booked with me for kicks
only to cancel last minute
Very classless in my book
and not very professional....

Shes not into men. Originally Posted by Mr Dingleberry

She has always treated me good
Case closed
. Originally Posted by lilylivered
yah... shes not into men
Doesnt mean she doesnt fuck them : )
Doesnt mean she doesnt fuck them : ) Originally Posted by lilylivered
OK imma going to use just common sense analytics here
sure she HAS , MUst , do something , with some sort of "male"... her RENT is due with a shit ton of other bills
is "fuck" what you write in your little "encounters"? alongside " she NEVER stands me up and doesnt have a butterface? and and thank God there riginally was someone with Balls that had to vett all this for me before ever going in...sorry i need to defer to dingles on this one