Trump Facing Indictment and Arrest?

What a great day for our nation to begin redeeming itself! But we need more, and we will get it soon, just the tip of the iceberg:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/for-trump...210142056.html
Donald J. Trump, Making America Great Again, one courthouse at a time!!
Of course. He want attention, positive or negative. Drama queen. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
He wants to raise money from his followers. With Trump, it’s a
ways about the Benjamin’s.
Trumpy, now an official member of the ‘Guilty Until Proven Innocent Crowd’….I love it!
What a great day for our nation to begin redeeming itself! But we need more, and we will get it soon, just the tip of the iceberg:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/for-trump...210142056.html Originally Posted by ManSlut
You’re being ridiculous! The is the darkest day in America’s history.
You’re being ridiculous! The is the darkest day in America’s history. Originally Posted by Joddxxx
Oh my, odd you would think I am being ‘ridiculous’ and this Orange Man corruption bullshit is the darkest day in U.S. History when we have these in our past:

1. April 14/15, 1865
2. Dec 07, 1941
3. Nov 22, 1963
4. April 4, 1968

…and lest we forget
5. Jan 06, 2021
NPC's getting all worked up again, programmed by their leaders to do as told.

Ole Lucy gonna snatch the football away and the same results will happen.

If leftism works so well, why are all the leftist run cities shitholes and why are people and businesses leaving leftist run states?

Leftism corrupts. Make no mistake, the Dem party is not liberal, it's leftist, it's corrupt and will do anything to keep control of it's NPC brigades and anyone else possible. That's all this is.

Dems AND RINO'S are afraid of Orange Man Bad.

DT and his co have over 100 active court cases. This maybe only one that involves felony charge but to him this is just an another case.
Oh my, odd you would think I am being ‘ridiculous’ and this Orange Man corruption bullshit is the darkest day in U.S. History when we have these in our past:

1. April 14/15, 1865
2. Dec 07, 1941
3. Nov 22, 1963
4. April 4, 1968

…and lest we forget
5. Jan 06, 2021 Originally Posted by ManSlut
January 6th! but no 9/11?
All Bragg did is guarantee Trump the GOP nomination and an injection of cash into his Campaign War Chest.

To get a second term Biden will have to Campaign hard in swing states and at 82 I guess we will see how that works out.

Jimmy Crack Corn and I don't Care!
January 6th! but no 9/11? Originally Posted by MrColt1911
You are absolutely correct MrColt, Sep 11, 2001 should have been on my list! I totally forgot this tragic date which may be the worst of all…Thank you for reminding me.

All Bragg did is guarantee Trump the GOP nomination and an injection of cash into his Campaign War Chest.
…. Originally Posted by ahab11
Trumpers will be Trumpers, who cares how much money he cons out of his Sheep…I claim no one has been on the fence about Trump since the 2020 Election, the one he lost in a Popular Landslide, and it got worse for him on Jan. 6, 2021 and with women voters from abortion rights changes.

Trumpy, fucks whores, I don’t care
Trumpy, cons sheep, I don’t care
Trumpy, can’t win, yes I care!
You are absolutely correct MrColt, Sep 11, 2001 should have been on my list! I totally forgot this tragic date which may be the worst of all…Thank you for reminding me.

Trumpers will be Trumpers, who cares how much money he cons out of his Sheep…I claim no one has been on the fence about Trump since the 2020 Election, the one he lost in a Popular Landslide, and it got worse for him on Jan. 6, 2021 and with women voters from abortion rights changes.

Trumpy, fucks whores, I don’t care
Trumpy, cons sheep, I don’t care
Trumpy, can’t win, yes I care! Originally Posted by ManSlut
Abortions went back to the states. Trump requested DC police, NP and the mayor denied the request.
DT and his co have over 100 active court cases. This maybe only one that involves felony charge but to him this is just an another case. Originally Posted by chungjang
Not true. Corporation was convicted of a felony last month in NYC. He’s as crooked as a dog’s hind leg.
All Bragg did is guarantee Trump the GOP nomination and an injection of cash into his Campaign War Chest. Originally Posted by ahab11
May be the very best thing that Bragg does, if true. We really need to run against Trump again. I think Biden can improve on his margins in most states. Maybe pick up a few more. There are some structural advantages Trump has in the nomination process but the R’s renominating his is absolutely fucking dumb.
May be the very best thing that Bragg does, if true. We really need to run against Trump again. I think Biden can improve on his margins in most states. Maybe pick up a few more. There are some structural advantages Trump has in the nomination process but the R’s renominating his is absolutely fucking dumb. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Joe Biden and his idiotic administration has really screwed things over the past 2 years by printing more money, stopping oil production, and the dollar currency is dropping.