Period sex

• Trey
  • 11-30-2011, 07:44 AM
I have had some try to hide the fact that they on the rag. They are written off from that point forward. I will never ever see a chick again if they do that. So please be honest about it. I dont want it right before it starts or right after. When you reach normal conditions please let me know.
I will be posting an ad next month for those who enjoy this to me it is the best kind of sex i love everything about it!! Smile guys
What is it that you like about it?
I don't think I'd like it cause I like to eat pussy until that little thing that connects my tongue to the bottom of my mouth gets a little cut by my bottom row of teeth. (TMI?)

I mean I like the taste of (my own) blood when sucking a cut on the hand but that's about as much blood play as I'm interested in.
My favorite time for daty!
I had sumathat with my utr last week and damn....she was screaming like never before while i was climbing all up in that target location. Usually I dont like it but there are some exceptions.
Once again...wow.
Can't get a girl pregnant when fucking on her period!
  • Trey
  • 06-11-2012, 02:55 PM
Now this shit is not only nasty but fucking old. Please close this nasty shit as its seven months old.
hey who doesnt enjoy a good crime scene
hey who doesnt enjoy a good crime scene Originally Posted by Adorna Kisses
Stop it! lol
The sick fuck compiles his list.
You know I'm of a mind to start a red river series of reviews.
Sponge it up baby
Stop it! lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
there isnt a provider or client on here that enjoys sex and all its activities more than me...maybe Dorian Gray comes closestim just saying
Ill pass, too many other options in the amusement park when that ride is down. Originally Posted by jamesk99
Well said sir! LOL