whispers the real bad apple on Eccie., maybe an ignore button.!

Outing who.. ?. A gimp. There is no personal info. Again trying to lie again. Listen tubby read the guidelines I'm within them. So saying your a fat ass is personal?. Lol. You have admitted as much and physical appearance is not bannable. Dude go eat your 3rd dinner your so pathetic
If I had a limp, used food stamps, and lived in a trailer you outed me.
You think you know something and are all to intent on outing that info.
But your intent is clear and the admins should ban your ass like they did that tranny faced whore you are friends with.
Well actually that is not outing , you spend too much time switchings handles you don't read the rules. GIMP. Believe me the mods hate your ass... You think they would even raise a finger unless it the middle one. Your only friend is the FAT TROLL. go get a hug LOSER
Yes posting real life info is outing, better read those rules yourself.

Your outing intent is very clear.
Haha. LOSER .. so what's the real life info?
Exactly you lying fucking idiot!
Outing who.. ?. A gimp. There is no personal info. Again trying to lie again. Listen tubby read the guidelines I'm within them. So saying your a fat ass is personal?. Lol. You have admitted as much and physical appearance is not bannable. Dude go eat your 3rd dinner your so pathetic Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Did you finish elementary school? You don't read too well..... you don't write very well either....

I didn't refer to anything you said about me.... but when you dole out enough personal information about someone that it can eventually tie to them in real life.... well... that's not very cool.....

Didn't you get a hug yet? You are very worked up... have said you are done with all this and yet you are here a lot more than normal trying to intimidate folks to not talk about you......

<= You are ineffective sir....
Haha.. who would ever pm you?. Your a troll that lives in Rockergimps body. Ya sure we ALL believe you ... NOBODY. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Nope.... he's someone that has had your number for a long time and you are not sharp enough to figure it out....
Maybe we can get a MOD to merge this thread into the one I started..... Mata has been getting his ass handed to him in so many threads now he will surely lose track....
Ass handed to me. Are you kidding I am exposing you two for what you really are. Maybe the real rapist are you guys. I guess the profile matches. Big fat guy that hates the world.. a broke recluse that hates women and has no friends. You know really you guys point fingers with out a shread of proof but look in the mirror you guys a a danger to the community. You two should be banned again. For good this time. You serve no purpose.
Ass handed to me. Are you kidding I am exposing you two for what you really are. Maybe the real rapist are you guys. I guess the profile matches. Big fat guy that hates the world.. a broke recluse that hates women and has no friends. You know really you guys point fingers with out a shread of proof but look in the mirror you guys a a danger to the community. You two should be banned again. For good this time. You serve no purpose. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Well..... I'm not sure what it is you think you are exposing about anything or anyone other than yourself.....

But....

Carry on......
Exposing your hatred to women the ones you call whores.. The ones that you condone rape with. Your crazy and sad side has been shown. Your a sad Fatman dude and a danger to Eccie. And the fact that you side with beach boy is really sad. Why do you hate providers so much that you want them harmed. ?
Exposing your hatred to women the ones you call whores..

I love me some whores when I have an itch to scratch...... Haven't found a single one worth mustering the energy to hate..... For someone that thinks of himself as a leader you sure do follow others a lot....

Your a sad Fatman dude and a danger to Eccie.

No... I pose no "danger" to anyone.... You? That seems more and more apparent daily....

And the fact that you side with beach boy is really sad. Why do you hate providers so much that you want them harmed. ? Originally Posted by Mata Leon

Side with him? Nope.... The dude has raped young CoEds stupid enough to not check what is in their drinks..... and been fucking whores for free for way too long.....

i think we asked you that question.... You promised you were going to deal with him didn't you? I guess someone needs to start a new thread with all the promises you made to be the savior of the ladies getting fucked and not paid.... that you never delivered on....

Hell ...... Instead you became the guy that sodomizes them against their will? What happened there? There are some here that thought you had some sort of honor....
Won't work fatty, your barking up the wrong tree. Why do you consistently say these girls are stupid? So are you saying they deserved to be rape?.it seems like a pretty long pattern of you thinking its OK to abuse women. I think there are some post that show that. You can't hide anymore whispers we all know how dangerous you are to women. And I am not convinced that this beach guy is not a buddy of yours.
Won't work fatty, your barking up the wrong tree. Why do you consistently say these girls are stupid?

Whores are professionals and on the ones that are on this website have access to information they can use to protect themselves. They are stupid not to utilize that information to protect themselves.

So are you saying they deserved to be rape?.

That does not mean they deserved it.... But the needed information to avoid not getting paid was there for them....

it seems like a pretty long pattern of you thinking its OK to abuse women. I think there are some post that show that.

Feel free to post links to those if you can find any... You are not too bright to refer to posts that do not exist....

You can't hide anymore whispers we all know how dangerous you are to women.

I'm not hiding..... And there is not a word anywhere from a lady that puts me as being dangerous.... But you knock yourself out trying to make that known...

And I am not convinced that this beach guy is not a buddy of yours. Originally Posted by Mata Leon
what does that have to do with your wussing out on dealing with him? or do your threats only get maid to old, out of shape and disabled guys?

You keep bringing rape up? Who got raped? I brought it up as a question regarding you being accused supposedly..... But where are all these other rapes you seem to be referring to?