Who's Doing Their Homework???

Ginger is one of the best girls in Ar !! Hell I'd do her in a heartbeat I've met her in person so I know and omg & mmmum!!!!
Wish I were there with u sexy
+1, Scorpio. Thanks for your support.

Honestly, I didn't mean for it to turn into an argument. I read things like that and I always feel compelled to be a good Samaritan & warn the uninformed. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
You're welcome. None of us wanted to argue, he took it that direction all by himself. We should keep watch on the booking reports for him! LMAO
Ginger, you make some excellent points!

However, I forgot to share with you one of my rules of life; I got it from Dilbert. He says, "never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

We should stop arguing with Just Loafing for that very reason!

Originally Posted by scorpio31
Good thought. Ginger, I'm sure you can find better things to do with head.
Good thought. Ginger, I'm sure you can find better things to do with head. Originally Posted by Just Loafing
I'm sure that was some type of lame attempt at an insult. However, your snide remarks make about as much sense as your philosophies on hobbying.

From all of us that were trying to expose you as an idiot, thank you for your contributions.
Good thought. Ginger, I'm sure you can find better things to do with head. Originally Posted by Just Loafing
Umm, wouldn't that be a compliment? I'm sure she can do much better things with head too!
Lol!!!! Tff!!! Dumb asesses lol!
Ginger is one of the best girls in Ar !! Hell I'd do her in a heartbeat Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
You haven't yet? I'd be happy to sell the right to that video let me know, I'll agent the deal. lol
You haven't yet? I'd be happy to sell the right to that video let me know, I'll agent the deal. lol Originally Posted by JackJohnson
I'm in! But only if I get to spank Sweet N Little's cute, sweet & little ass with my leather whip. I'll be gentle. Unless she doesn't want me to!
I'm in! But only if I get to spank Sweet N Little's cute, sweet & little ass with my leather whip. I'll be gentle. Unless she doesn't want me to! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Bah, youre not supposed to give her a choice... You might need lessons yourself. However, Done... now we just need to get this setting right and get the marketing right