Twitler takes more than 100,000 Kavanaugh documents off the table in time for his confirmation hearings. Can you say COVER UP?

The Republican opposition removed the public option from ACA, which, in my opinion, effectively denuded it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hahaha... yet another failed attempt at historical revisionism by yssup. Dems controlled both houses of Congress in 2010. Republicans were completely shut out of the crafting of the ACA. Public option was dropped because too many DEMOCRATS opposed it. Those are FACTS.

And if you think the ACA was unaffordable as passed, any legislation that contained a public option would have been really, really, really unaffordable!!!

You lose again, yssup.
The Republican opposition removed the public option from ACA, which, in my opinion, effectively denuded it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

denuded?

I think you're thinking of a different word.... denuded implies stripping to bare skin.
Think about it, Dilbert.
In looking at the documents he took off the table, wouldn't Presidential privilege apply? Even though it was GWB's presidency, I don't see a lot of documents being made public of other President's confidential conversations with underlings. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Yeah but Trump is different we've got to get him. If we don't before 2020 America will freeze over solid and we won't have Global Warming anymore, lol.

Jim
They might want to subpoena his mother and ask about his actions in the womb...and maybe why she didn't exercise her right to abort.
No pretense at all. We have rules of conduct. Some of us have chosen to abide by them. Others have not.

Today’s society rejects the use of disparaging terms like those you regularly use to describe people who disagree with your political and societal views. Words contracted with “retard.” Unless you’re saying the Democrats are always wearing leotards. If you’re saying all Democrats are mentally challenged, then you would be insulting most Americans as well as anyone with a mentally challenged person in their lives.

Plain and simple.

I did notice you neglected to address the post, only the poster. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

you are just jealous that libtard sounds funnier than repubtard. hahaha but you think Trumptard is a hoot! see how that works?
I don’t use that term, either, TWK. Or haven’t you noticed? I do not use nicknames for Trump supporters or any posters in this forum, though I have frequently done so over the years.

If one is unable to communicate his/her message within the allowed parameters, then one can’t blame the parameters. Only themselves.

Name calling isn’t very effective anyway. I’m glad it was banished from the barnyard.
If one is unable to communicate his/her message within the allowed parameters, then one can’t blame the parameters. Only themselves.

Name calling isn’t very effective anyway. I’m glad it was banished from the barnyard. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The problem for you is that now everyone can see the emperor has no clothes. Keep blushing, yssup.
I have been saying that ever since he was “elected.”

Or are you trying to make another point, lustylad?
No more name-calling leaves some posters feeling buck naked. How are you coping, yssup?

But your point is well taken. It was never very effective, especially when used reflexively to cover up said poster's lack of knowledge or ability to discuss SUBSTANCE or recall history accurately.
Oh let's talk pretense Yussup. You called me all kinds of names prior to this new Eccie. And now ---hmmmm,you are preaching about tolerance? Please do tell me how you personally practice tolerance...

No pretense at all. We have rules of conduct. Some of us have chosen to abide by them. Others have not.

Today’s society rejects the use of disparaging terms like those you regularly use to describe people who disagree with your political and societal views. Words contracted with “retard.” Unless you’re saying the Democrats are always wearing leotards. If you’re saying all Democrats are mentally challenged, then you would be insulting most Americans as well as anyone with a mentally challenged person in their lives.

Plain and simple.

I did notice you neglected to address the post, only the poster. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I follow the rules. I did then and I do now, Ellen.

Thanks!
No more name-calling leaves some posters feeling buck naked. How are you coping, yssup?

But your point is well taken. It was never very effective, especially when used reflexively to cover up said poster's lack of knowledge or ability to discuss SUBSTANCE or recall history accurately. Originally Posted by lustylad
Thanks, lustylad. I’m coping just fine. You?
Thanks, lustylad. I’m coping just fine. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your posts are getting thinner and thinner, flimsier and flimsier. How come?
What is your point?