Squirting Girls List Update

Krissy told me she is a squirter with the correct stimulation.
So you admit that you have NOT actually seen her then.? Spreading rumors again lmao! And she denies ever telling you that !!
So you admit that you have NOT actually seen her then.? Spreading rumors again lmao! And she denies ever telling you that !! Originally Posted by Jacket_cowboy61
Confirmed she is, besides Whitechocolate is very credible member here. Seriously how do you know what communication they exchanged? Either contribute to the topic list or take your disturbing dig away from this thread.

Confirmed she is, besides Whitechocolate is very credible member here. Seriously how do you know what communication they exchanged? Either contribute to the topic list or take your disturbing dig away from this thread.

Originally Posted by Mojojo
Go back and look and you will see that he appears to have 7 reviews of her since mid July. The whitest of white knights I'm thinking.
the best squirter here was Angel Danielle (now with a hobbyist full-time)- gushed multiple times like a fire hose every time I fucked her; hot wild as hell and loved to take multiple loads every time I saw her.. miss that gem...
She sounds GREAT! One item on my 'fuckit' list is to have a squiter just DROWN me in her juices!!!

the best squirter here was Angel Danielle (now with a hobbyist full-time)- gushed multiple times like a fire hose every time I fucked her; hot wild as hell and loved to take multiple loads every time I saw her.. miss that gem... Originally Posted by nosweat
Stiletto Kitty did as well as Laney Von.. Both long gone..
I think they are really more about criticizing those who are magically able to squirt each and every time. The person who occasionally squirts is likely 100% for real. Those who squirt each and every time without any use of a toy are likely a bit more questionable. As sensitive as I am (those who have seen me know what I mean) I can count the number of times I've actually squirted on one hand. Particularly when dealing with multiple partners with multiple levels of experience, the likelihood of a lady squirting each time (unless she's doing her own manipulation) is pretty much 0. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Well said, I absolutely agree!
Well said, I absolutely agree! Originally Posted by Maxxi Roxx
I can remember way back in the day when Roxy came all over me....
Now for the Ladies that actually cream.......
I can vouch for Sexylayla (not sure if she is active anymore) and Pretty Elite soaked my face once. It was pretty awesome
Oh! And Alyssa Milano! Now, then, and FOREVERMORE!
Oh! And Alyssa Milano! Now, then, and FOREVERMORE! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Love squirters!!!
*Raises Hand*
[QUOTE=berkleigh;1056154989]*Raises Hand* [/QUOTE

Squirt or cream ms. Berk........