Encounter: Went Rabbit Hunting, and Caught Bunny in her Warren at Four Seasons

I've heard people next room over. Some of you need to chill out lol
I've heard people next room over. Some of you need to chill out lol Originally Posted by John Xina
I'm fucking Bunny like a Jack Rabbit, and you think I can just ''chill out''?
  • Kangz
  • 09-23-2023, 02:22 PM
Lol, I'll be there in the mornings. If the shower is Lou, stop by and say what's up
Lol, I'll be there in the mornings. If the shower is Lou, stop by and say what's up Originally Posted by Kangz
I sleep in the morning, I need rest to be able to Rabbit-fuck Bunny. I'm not going to stress knowing you might have taken a turn in the morning, if that keeps her loose that's cool.
Tried to schedule with her yesterday, but she was off, was suppose to be back today, but I guess she wasn't feeling good. Bummer !! Mamasan said try Paris, but mixed prior reviews, so I took a pass.
Tried to schedule with her yesterday, but she was off, was suppose to be back today, but I guess she wasn't feeling good. Bummer !! Mamasan said try Paris, but mixed prior reviews, so I took a pass. Originally Posted by cubsoxbull
Maybe Bunny was resting up, thinking the next day she'd be working hard on Easter Sunday, but.. Son of a Bitch, that's 6 months away

Hope Bunny is well. Maybe the monthly visitor? Hell, maybe Ragweed is doing a number, I know several people who are suffering mightily this past week.
At least you called. It would suck if you drove up there and she took a day off
She back yet? I'm in town again Friday, I could use some Bunny lovin'
She's on and off. Gotta call
Call for an appointment, she's all Rabbit Ears
You are not going to walk in and have a guaranteed shot of seeing someone you want by walking in. Call and make the lady know you willingly chose her
You are not going to walk in and have a guaranteed shot of seeing someone you want by walking in. Call and make the lady know you willingly chose her Originally Posted by Moe Greene
Good point. They know when you get them as a walk in, that you will ''take whoever'', and they got them because there docket was free. Kind of awkward.

Better for both of you to call, you get who you want, she wants to do well for you, for wanting her.