The lingerie house cleaner

This wacky site's search must be on the fritz. I cannot find a single review of firephoenix by H2O; that may have been his experience

What about those 100 reviews since that "no" review from highly credible reviewers?
Yep saustin needs some PA so he doesn't sound so ignorant. I posted links, can't help if you aren't capable of reading them because you are a non contributing troll.
I can tell you this saustin, there are a lot of those comments.
Yep saustin needs some PA so he doesn't sound so ignorant. I posted links, can't help if you aren't capable of reading them because you are a non contributing troll.
I can tell you this saustin, there are a lot of those comments. Originally Posted by moonshiner
Thank you. It is true I do not post fake reviews to achieve PA.

You posted a link to one instance three years ago; hardly timely information. How does that help today's mongers? That's why board guidelines discourage bumping reviews over 30 days old.

Are others timid to post a review, hiding behind behind private tags?

It makes you look bitter.
Well, I posted a review, and so just get over it... WE enjoyed her company and will def be seeing her again.. pffft.. Nothing we saw indicated that whispy knows anything except what he's fed.. and we all know he's full of that stuff. lol It's amazing how much moonshiner is tailing him like a puppy, but , I heard that some guys like puppy play.. just sayin'. But, nobody is taking Moonshiner as anything but another wall fly wanna be that apparently can't last more than 15 min (according to YOU moon) . LOLOL how sad.
Thank you guys. Lol I remember that "no" review. I did that session as a trade, which I couldn't even use what the trade was for. It was bad from the second I opened up the door. Like I said you can't please everyone in life but I do try too.

I am going to address the north braker place and by the end of it I believe there will be some people that might be a little uncomfortable with themselves.

The braker place was never my place but belongs to a friend of mine. The person is a disabled army vet and single parent. The house was inheritance from a grandmother to a grandson. The grandmother had a long battle with cancer and due to medical bills the house fell into disrepair. It was really bad to say the least. At the time my friend was dealing with the enormous problems with house there was the death of a family member and suicide of this person best friend. My friend is a bit of a horder and by the time I got there my friend was very out of control and overwhelmed. In the end du3 to the disrepair and back taxes the house was lost. My friend is doing better but still has a long way to go. I will stand by and help my friend as much as they will allow it. That is a short version of the braker house story.

P.s. to the person that helped me with the kitchen sink I will always be grateful for your help and patience that day.
  • Toyz
  • 01-13-2016, 05:39 PM
Thank you guys. Lol I remember that "no" review. I did that session as a trade, which I couldn't even use what the trade was for. It was bad from the second I opened up the door. Like I said you can't please everyone in life but I do try too.

I am going to address the north braker place and by the end of it I believe there will be some people that might be a little uncomfortable with themselves.

The braker place was never my place but belongs to a friend of mine. The person is a disabled army vet and single parent. The house was inheritance from a grandmother to a grandson. The grandmother had a long battle with cancer and due to medical bills the house fell into disrepair. It was really bad to say the least. At the time my friend was dealing with the enormous problems with house there was the death of a family member and suicide of this person best friend. My friend is a bit of a horder and by the time I got there my friend was very out of control and overwhelmed. In the end du3 to the disrepair and back taxes the house was lost. My friend is doing better but still has a long way to go. I will stand by and help my friend as much as they will allow it. That is a short version of the braker house story.

P.s. to the person that helped me with the kitchen sink I will always be grateful for your help and patience that day. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Nice story FP. I like hearing stories like that. I think MOST here are good people, I know I've met some Hoogars with hearts of gold since my time here.
Nice story FP. I like hearing stories like that. I think MOST here are good people, I know I've met some Hoogars with hearts of gold since my time here. Originally Posted by Toyz
Those hearts of gold are bought with cash.
ST that simply isn't true. Most of my working life I worked in the medical field. There are many patients I helped laugh, smile, hear their stories, held their hand as they died, clean their bodies with respect, held family members as they cried or raged. That you cannot buy for any price.
Would you have been in the medical field if it was volunteer only?

Those with Hearts of gold step up seeking nothing to gain not even recognition, the only benefit they receive is that feeling inside.

I don't doubt what you did and that it was a good thing but remember you were compensated. I volunteer with some organizations and I'm fed up with the reasons people are motivated to do so.
  • Toyz
  • 01-13-2016, 06:22 PM
Those hearts of gold are bought with cash. Originally Posted by Stock Trader
I understand what you are saying ST. But I've known a few girls beyond the hobby...you can only fake it for so long.

And I didnt say every Hoogar....I said I know some.
Yes I was always meant to be in the medical field. I was born with a very painful genetic defect.(which I have long since grow out of) The doctors and nurses always seemed cold and sterile ti me. I vowed to myself I was going to make a difference. A person that has been in that kind of pain can understand another's.
Well, I posted a review, and so just get over it... WE enjoyed her company and will def be seeing her again.. pffft.. Nothing we saw indicated that whispy knows anything except what he's fed.. and we all know he's full of that stuff. lol It's amazing how much moonshiner is tailing him like a puppy, but , I heard that some guys like puppy play.. just sayin'. But, nobody is taking Moonshiner as anything but another wall fly wanna be that apparently can't last more than 15 min (according to YOU moon) . LOLOL how sad. Originally Posted by nuglet
So did you use a condom?
Yes I was always meant to be in the medical field. I was born with a very painful genetic defect.(which I have long since grow out of) The doctors and nurses always seemed cold and sterile ti me. I vowed to myself I was going to make a difference. A person that has been in that kind of pain can understand another's. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
Yet hete you are...... a prostitute making excuses after its told you have a pissy incsll....
  • Toyz
  • 01-13-2016, 09:45 PM
Yet hete you are...... a prostitute making excuses after its told you have a pissy incsll.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Are you speaking in tongue? What the fuck did you just say?
So your from the medical field as a ______?
Then a Molly Maid, ?
Then a MM and part time working gal hooker,
Then a full time provider.
Did you have kids sometime in the middle of this?
Quite the resume, I must admit.

Yes I was always meant to be in the medical field. I was born with a very painful genetic defect.(which I have long since grow out of) The doctors and nurses always seemed cold and sterile ti me. I vowed to myself I was going to make a difference. A person that has been in that kind of pain can understand another's. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix