Where did Oklahoma go?

Per ECCIE policies all reviews are to be posted in the forum area where they took place. Admin will have to post whether they will accept it in other forums but do you really want to take that chance with LE being on this site? Originally Posted by CryptKicker

Does this also mean that any member that says their location is in Oklahoma will have quit posting?
Seems like they could've left the Coed Discussion, Mens Lounge etc ... just not the reviews .. Originally Posted by bladeboy
No, because you could still discuss having engaged a Lady, post about her body parts, etc.

I think the answer is just post in Texas. Your location should not say Oklahoma, of course. Mine is Rappahannock, VA, but I'm not there. So what? Why give LE ammunition?

You saw a girl in Tulsa? Great. You saw her in Tulsa, Texas. It won't take long for guys to catch on.

I was putting Dallas, PA and Dallas, OK in my reviews 5 years ago. No problem. I did post in the Dallas forum though. And I only posted States that actually had towns called ''Dallas'' in them.
What if I go to Dallas find a good gill and write a review. I'm an Okie writing a review in a Texas forum. Does the review get pulled or does Oklahoma prosecute me? Who knows. Somehow I don't think the AG of Oklahoma wants to spend money knocking on eccie doors for information on one or two guys and proceed to try to put together a case.

We did have a sad political case in Ok with eccie members in Tulsa getting nailed by a local DA. Originally Posted by trey32

not a legal expert but i doubt Oklahoma could prosecute for something that happened in Texas. Texas has no such law so Texas isn't (for now at least) going to do much about sites like eccie.

Does this also mean that any member that says their location is in Oklahoma will have quit posting? Originally Posted by hounddog

hopefully not.

Oklahoma tied eccie's hands with this new law so they had to take the entire Oklahoma section offline. leaving only part of it wasn't enough and it takes only one post that slips by to cause an issue where Oklahoma could file some sort of legal action against the site. this site isn't really some huge cash cow and whoever controls it probably doesn't have the kind of money to fight a serious legal matter. look at what happened to the guys who ran backpage, those guys were millionaires and the case against them wiped them out.

one thing that seems to be upsetting to the posters is that the site made no announcement. sounds callous but probably better not to acknowledge anything and just take the OK forum offline.
This thread leaves me with sadness.

Long gone are the days of Don at TVI or Gina and Krista from Private Connections.
The people that made my fetish so easy, now it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ2KY6QC68s

So Dang Tough

@LindseyLee am i wrong??
I’m seeing a lot of posters on this thread still have their location as some part of Oklahoma, might change your location just for a little peace of mind. Or not lol
I’m seeing a lot of posters on this thread still have their location as some part of Oklahoma, might change your location just for a little peace of mind. Or not lol Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
That's the first change to make. I have mine as Irving, Tx, but haven't lived there in 2 years, ha ha. If I had Oklahoma listed, You bet I would change it, and fast.
One concession: none of the removals affected my statistics. So there’s that.
Wow! Goin to be a cat & mouse game. SMH! Be safe out there. Thank goodness for my regulars Ourhome2 is still active but who knows for how long…. Originally Posted by Mia405
Check out the Connecticut boards when you get a chance.
So of the OK law is taken from Texas, why are TX boards still active?
So of the OK law is taken from Texas, why are TX boards still active? Originally Posted by ConoLover
Maybe they just don’t care
The Texas law does not include posting reviews.
I was wondering wtf was going on. This is horse fecal.
I was wondering why couldn't a Oklahoma "review" just have a declaration that it is fiction. Then at the bottom have to same disclaimer at the end of movies any similarities between people wheather they living or dead are purely coincidental ?
I was thinking about something,this BS with Oklahoma law, Isn't it fall under 1st Amendment.Freedom of Speech,Any Lawyers here can check?
You are correct,but nobody wants to be a test case. Yet at the same time I doubt any d.a. would want to look stupid as make a case that would waste their time. Again who also wants to be so publicly outed ? If the d.a. were to enforce this you can bet they would make a spectacular show of it. Making sure they got the media involved.So, in that line of reasoning , maybe they would think most people would plea out. Which might be the point of this law in the first place. I can see this playing out in the smaller town when the d.a.s are about to run for re-election. Especially if they want to put their self-rightous moral hat on.