Movie on VS Music On

There seems to be a lot of old fucks here, these music suggestions are ANCIENT Originally Posted by viking2341
Would you rather have Justine Bieber? Or Katy Perry?
Oh em frakking gee, LV... Marry me and have my babies.
Seriously, Portishead is one of my favorite bands, and Depeche Mode is THE favorite. Loved trip hop and acid jazz. "It's a Fire" should be my theme song. And oh, my wayward youth swaying at #s to "How Soon Is Now," looking ever so like the undead female dance on WoW. Yes, I had a raven-haired goth phase, and even then I looked wholesome. Le sigh. Oh, Tori Amos did a great cover of "Love Song," if you haven't heard it, check it out. Originally Posted by theCFE
Hmm...great memories! Spent many more nights than I can remember at #'s. Hung out upstairs sometimes with Bruce (owner at the time) watching sexy people like you! Good times, good times indeed....

Speaking of that genre...used to love fucking to Ministry back then. Alain Jourgensen's voice just made you feel like staring deep in her eyes with a handful of hair while...well you get the picture.
I got to make the G-Dragon happen in a session this weekend.

Score.

She thought one song was sexy....?

Haha.
Oh em frakking gee, LV... Marry me and have my babies.
Seriously, Portishead is one of my favorite bands, and Depeche Mode is THE favorite. Loved trip hop and acid jazz. "It's a Fire" should be my theme song. And oh, my wayward youth swaying at #s to "How Soon Is Now," looking ever so like the undead female dance on WoW. Yes, I had a raven-haired goth phase, and even then I looked wholesome. Le sigh. Oh, Tori Amos did a great cover of "Love Song," if you haven't heard it, check it out. Originally Posted by theCFE
Yeah .... The Smiths records were my thing, spinning on my little cheap ass gpx stereo with so much LONGING. Now I feel old...ish!

I would love to see you in goth mode, I bet it is cute and ever so scaarrrrryyyy!
I am not a fan, but you can't compare Katy Perry to Bieber, she can actually sing, it is just typical pop songs, but her voice itself is decent.

Would you rather have Justine Bieber? Or Katy Perry? Originally Posted by inctown
I am not a fan, but you can't compare Katy Perry to Bieber, she can actually sing, it is just typical pop songs, but her voice itself is decent. Originally Posted by viking2341
Also, she has better boobs and if I had to bet, I figure him to be the most likely of the two to take it in the ass. Can't vouch for her voice. Just know I watched her sing in a school girl outfit on SNL once and became a fan even though I muted it to avoid any distraction