Why Law-Abiding Mexican-Americans should fear the GOP.

Wow WE, you sure do leave out a lot. Do you know what lying by ommission means?

I'm going hit on a bunch of things quickly.
Reagan gave amnesty yes but the democrats promised border security and never came through. Reagan admitted it was a mistake.
For Tampon, I don't gamble so you take your talk of bets to someone else who actually thinks that you pay off, you don't.
You may have jumped the gun on the christian kills muslim story. Reports say that he was an atheist...you know, a liberal since we have been told that ALL conservatives are devout christians.
The GOP did show the world how it was done and I'm talking about Eisenhower.
Yes, it was the democrats who voted to betray Vietnam and it was the democrats who passed the Bolan amendment in order to hamstring Reagan. So they didn't help too very much. It was the Reagan strategy who brought down the Soviets.
"Uncle Tom..." I didn't know you were a racist as well as being antisemitic. Ouch!
You can't deny the history of the GOP any more than you can deny the racist history of the democratic party (KKK, Jim Crow, Civil War, etc)
A higher percentage of GOP members supported the Civil Rights Act than democratic members. Numbers don't matter as the GOP was heavily outnumbered in both the house and senate.
I thought the democratic line for many years was 100,000 Iraqi killed in the second Gulf War. How did Obamas few thousand (which is suspicious) beat out that number....or was that number another lie put forward by the democrats? Bush easily had more terrorists killed than Obama and his father did over 100,000 during the first Gulf war.

You lose badly WE.
Wow WE, you sure do leave out a lot. Do you know what lying by ommission means?

I'm going hit on a bunch of things quickly.
Reagan gave amnesty yes but the democrats promised border security and never came through. Reagan admitted it was a mistake.
For Tampon, I don't gamble so you take your talk of bets to someone else who actually thinks that you pay off, you don't.
You may have jumped the gun on the christian kills muslim story. Reports say that he was an atheist...you know, a liberal since we have been told that ALL conservatives are devout christians.
The GOP did show the world how it was done and I'm talking about Eisenhower.
Yes, it was the democrats who voted to betray Vietnam and it was the democrats who passed the Bolan amendment in order to hamstring Reagan. So they didn't help too very much. It was the Reagan strategy who brought down the Soviets.
"Uncle Tom..." I didn't know you were a racist as well as being antisemitic. Ouch!
You can't deny the history of the GOP any more than you can deny the racist history of the democratic party (KKK, Jim Crow, Civil War, etc)
A higher percentage of GOP members supported the Civil Rights Act than democratic members. Numbers don't matter as the GOP was heavily outnumbered in both the house and senate.
I thought the democratic line for many years was 100,000 Iraqi killed in the second Gulf War. How did Obamas few thousand (which is suspicious) beat out that number....or was that number another lie put forward by the democrats? Bush easily had more terrorists killed than Obama and his father did over 100,000 during the first Gulf war.

You lose badly WE. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JD many of which you alluded to ith the exception of me being a racist or anti-semitic are historically true, BUT you fail o see the connection that the GOP today is not the same as the GOP of yesteryear. Reagan would not recognize the GOP today- it's been high jacked by the Tea Party and far right wing zealots.
Where did I say I was anti-semitic? If I disagree with Jewish Lawyer that makes me anti-semitic? FYI: I was raised in Queens, NY and my elementary and middle school year- prior to zoning I was educated in schools in Jewish communities. Many of my best childhood friends are Jews.
I have been on record saying that at least the Jews I know are some of the most successful hard working people I have come across. Every last one of my childhood Jewish friends are successful-I don't know where[ you get this anti-semitic rhetoric from- and just because I don't believe 9-11 happened the way the govt stated that makes me a truther?

Attachment 391260 Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

That is nothing more than words, doesn't mean shit.
As for being the winner of the NPP......Odoofus prooved anyone can do it !
....the GOP today is not the same as the GOP of yesteryear. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
The Democratic Party of John Kennedy is NOT the same as the Democratic Party today!

It's been consumed by the likes of you and your ilk under the influence of Obaminable.

Just look at the posters on this board who support your beliefs and Obaminable's.
The Democratic Party of John Kennedy is NOT the same as the Democratic Party today!

It's been consumed by the likes of you and your ilk under the influence of Obaminable.

Just look at the posters on this board who support your beliefs and Obaminable's. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I have stated many times I am not a Denocrat anymore just anti-republican. I do have conservative values and have voted republican in the past- as I told you I am one of those Reagan Democrats yet the GOP has become an embarrassment in the past 2 decades.
So was Ronald Reagan wrong to offer them Amnesty? Also, you just posted a thread and asked for no name calling on your thread but see fit to call names on other people's thread? Fucking Hypocrite!!!!!! Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Each thread is different with a different purpose, dumbshit.
[QUOTE=LexusLover;1056374670]The Democratic Party of John Kennedy is NOT the same as the Democratic Party today!

QUOTE]

here is the democratic party today

Saul Alinsky died about 43 years ago, but his
writings influenced those in political control of
our nation today.......

Recall that Hillary did her college thesis on his
writings and Obama writes about him in his books.

Died: June 12, 1972, Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA

Education: University of Chicago

Spouse: Irene Alinsky

Books: Rules for Radicals, Reveille for Radicals

Anyone out there think that this stuff isn't happening
today in the U.S. ?

All eight rules are currently in play

How to create a social state by Saul Alinsky:

There are eight levels of control that must be obtained before you
are able to create a social state. The first is the most important.

1) Healthcare - Control healthcare and you control the people

2) Poverty - Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor
people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are
providing everything for them to live.

3) Debt - Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way
you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more
poverty.

4) Gun Control - Remove the ability to defend themselves from
the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.

5) Welfare - Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food,
Housing, and Income)

6) Education - Take control of what people read and listen to
take control of what children learn in school.

7) Religion - Remove the belief in the God from the Government
and schools

8) Class Warfare - Divide the people into the wealthy and the
poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to
take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.

Does any of this sound like what is happening to the United States ?

Alinsky merely simplified Vladimir Lenin's original scheme for
world conquest by communism, under Russian rule. Stalin
described his converts as "Useful Idiots." The Useful Idiots have
destroyed every nation in which they have seized power and
control. It is presently happening at an alarming rate in the U.S.

If people can read this and still say everything is just fine,
they are useful idiots.

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere."

Just look at the posters on this board who support your beliefs and Obaminable's. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Aren't you one of the democrat's ilk LL ?
"they (people) come to government to feed their souls,” Elijah Cummings

and

“Our rights do not come from God, your honor, and you know that. They come from man... That’s your faith, that’s my faith, but that’s not our country. Our laws come from collective agreement and compromise.” chris cuomo, cnn extraordinaire

our rights come from the "collective", he claims, they can be withdrawn as well, I suppose, by the collective.

the declaration of independence claims our rights are inalienable and do not come from man, they are inherent
The good Cptjohnstone nailed it. That's exactly where we are, thanks to BOTH Democrats and Republicans. Arguing that one party is more virtuous than the other is like arguing the benefits of the plague over Ebola.
The good Cptjohnstone nailed it. That's exactly where we are, thanks to BOTH Democrats and Republicans. Arguing that one party is more virtuous than the other is like arguing the benefits of the plague over Ebola. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The good Cptjohnstone cut and pasted some talking points without attribution.

But at least you seem to be doing your quarterly hoist back onto the fence.

If you're such a "Librarian," why do you bitch almost exclusively about the Democratic Party agenda?
PHOTO: ILLEGAL ALIEN CAUGHT AT BORDER WEARING OBAMA SHIRT

"U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) sees people from around the world attempting to cross into the U.S. illegally–and San Diego ... Apprehensions of illegal aliens from countries other than Mexico surged last October, including foreign nationals from Ebola-affected countries, according to a source within CBP that spoke on condition of anonymity. One of those caught at the time sported a shirt that bore the name 'Obama,' as shown in the above photo.

"The men pictured were taken into custody during a massive influx of illegal aliens coming from Africa through San Diego’s San Ysidro Port of Entry during October 2014. The foreign nationals flooding the border crossing were turning themselves in, claiming “credible fear” in pursuit of political asylum ..."

http://www.breitbart.com/california/...g-obama-shirt/
Looks like one of your cousins IB.
I think the last few posts have laid waste to all the lib-tards on the thread. You've lost, admit it. You're serving a false master. Imagine how intellectually vacant it is that you have to vote against something rather than voting for something in your party.
Looks like one of your cousins IB. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Once again you stupidly insist on emphasizing the distance between you and the human genome, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.