This Houston Market Absolutely...'SUCKS'!!!

Conclusion: The OP is clearly cheap and lazy.

You are clearly unhinged Originally Posted by Drealman832
In your Dreams....This thread was like slivers of bamboo under the nails and the thread CLEARLY exposed the REAL Houston Market. Then the thread was intentionally misdirected in an attempt to seek cover.
OP I think you just like to bitch about Houston. The topic to you doesn't really matter much. Over the years lots of guys from Dallas come to Houston and bad mouth everything about it. If Houston is such a bad place for you to do your whore mongering....why even come here?
In your Dreams....This thread was like slivers of bamboo under the nails and the thread CLEARLY exposed the REAL Houston Market. Then the thread was intentionally misdirected in an attempt to seek cover. Originally Posted by under the hill
That's what you think. Like I said before, you're cheap and lazy and won't listen to the advice given to you in this thread.

You're not willing to spend
You're not willing to do research

What's untrue about that? I'm waiting...
I need new girls to bb and record lol
I need new girls to bb and record lol Originally Posted by the cute papi
One of these days you gonna run across a provider who is indeed about dat life who's hands are official. In other words one day a provider is gonna beat the living shit outta you also known as splitting your wig. When that karma runs up on ya dont do no crying take that beating like a man.
Back on topic.
The op has a brought up a point that has been discussed before.
Not sure why people are disagreeing with him.
The market here is bad.
There are a lot of great working girls in Houston on Eccie. Matter of fact, all the providers I know are smaller then me and I'm 5'6 and in the 180's, so while I am larger then "average", I'm certainly not obese by any means, and now that I think about it, I can't really think of any SSBBWs that are based in Houston.

It seems to me that your argument is not valid and you're really just bitching because not every women here meets your standards, which is fine, but there is no reason to complain. Its like going to a steak house and bitching because there is chicken on the menu, not everyone eats steak. Its really not a big deal.
Back on topic.
The op has a brought up a point that has been discussed before.
Not sure why people are disagreeing with him.
The market here is bad. Originally Posted by ilikefun
THANK YOU!! 'I KNOW' you, nor I are the only ones seeing 20/20.
That's what you think. Like I said before, you're cheap and lazy and won't listen to the advice given to you in this thread.

You're not willing to spend
You're not willing to do research

What's untrue about that? I'm waiting... Originally Posted by Drealman832
Quit exposing yourself as a diversion of topic.Adios!
Quit exposing yourself as a diversion of topic.Adios! Originally Posted by under the hill
Not diverting from the topic. You’re lamenting on the lack of choices in this hobby market and I’m simply disagreeing with you while offering commentary on your neurotic nature in posting.

Your point about the state of the Houston market is neither novel nor enlightening. You really need to follow the advice given to you haha
I'm just wondering who a gal has to sleep with around here to just get a post up...or even a mod to respond to why they won't go up! Guess I'm not "overweight" enough for Houston!
^^ Ya no joke. I'm thinking there's something going on with the ad system. I posted on Monday and I spoke to a mod today and he said my last ad was posted on 8/6. So, I guess they're just disappearing.
Everyone knows it's an unspoken rule that yall have to fuck a admin or mod for free before the perks and favors start rolling in. once you do that I'm sure they will do whatever you want...all kinda perks start rolling up...Guys cant mess with you then they get pointed and banned onsite. Even in the past I've heard of mods sharing private info with their favorites...shit happens when they're getting free pussy...hell I'd give ya perks too if I was hitting for free. So the job ain't all that that thankless. Lol
^^ Ya no joke. I'm thinking there's something going on with the ad system. I posted on Monday and I spoke to a mod today and he said my last ad was posted on 8/6. So, I guess they're just disappearing. Originally Posted by Alyssa71

Yup...just poof gone, like it never even happened!

Everyone knows it's an unspoken rule that yall have to fuck a admin or mod for free before the perks and favors start rolling in. once you do that I'm sure they will do whatever you want...all kinda perks start rolling up...Guys cant mess with you then they get pointed and banned onsite. Even in the past I've heard of mods sharing private info with their favorites...shit happens when they're getting free pussy...hell I'd give ya perks too if I was hitting for free. So the job ain't all that that thankless. Lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Welp 🤔 in that case...Hey administrators I got an hour of my time just for you...any takers? 😏😉 Lol

Yup...just poof gone, like it never even happened!

Welp 🤔 in that case...Hey administrators I got an hour of my time just for you...any takers? 😏😉 Lol
Originally Posted by Priscilla St. James
That's what's up...I want my cut too in terms of leniency...so when you fucking them put in a good word for ya boy for them to point me less after all I just got them a free pussy participant..