Ladies expect to get less calls for a while!

Assorted types of brain damage from what I gather .
Oh and its THAN not then Originally Posted by BlakeConfidential
Not that I have a lot of skin in this game, but then was the correct word to use. He was outlining a course of events - this, then that. Than is used to compare two choices - this [rather] than that.

Other corrections were correct.
  • ztonk
  • 06-18-2012, 06:57 AM
Though some might find the grammar discussion enlightening, the insults and thread hijack are not.

Back on topic, please!

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Well Artist , it's becoming even more clear to me that the phone calls will not slow down ! I don't believe that any amount of warning will overcome the sexual addiction , or the immediate need for cash .
Well Artist , it's becoming even more clear to me that the phone calls will not slow down ! I don't believe that any amount of warning will overcome the sexual addiction , or the immediate need for cash . Originally Posted by rockerrick
You're still getting calls??!!
Yes , stop it Fratelli ! I told you not interested .
Not that I have a lot of skin in this game, but then was the correct word to use. He was outlining a course of events - this, then that. Than is used to compare two choices - this [rather] than that.

Other corrections were correct. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
He used than correctly in one post but not another

"What a surprise, you pop in again mis-informed. Are you sure they didn't suck out more then just fat."
If all you have as an insult is to make fun of grammar then you need to get a fucking life! It is pathetic! Seriously who gives a flying shit if he used it wrong you understood the intent.

...sometimes it does matter. Ijs.

Back on-topic...wrap that Willie!

He used than correctly in one post but not another

"What a surprise, you pop in again mis-informed. Are you sure they didn't suck out more then just fat." Originally Posted by BlakeConfidential

I stand corrected. Carry on.
As a provider, I get tested regularly. In fact, more often that I probably need to.

As far as hobbyists go, well my guess (and I mean no disrespect) is that most do not get tested. Fact of the matter is that most people don't get tested except when they have a problem.

If you're concerned, Planned Parenthood will provide testing for quite cheap. There's also a place just east of downtown that is run by Travis county.

As far as hobbyists go, well my guess (and I mean no disrespect) is that most do not get tested. Fact of the matter is that most people don't get tested except when they have a problem. Originally Posted by celesta
I think your statement is pretty darn accurate

sixx