If cum was sweet would more providers swallow?

Cassandra, I could care less if you swallow. I just want to cum in your mouth because it feels better. Simple.
One of my ATFs is Rachelina, with her infamous "San Juan Capistrano" session. She is magnificent and I try to see her at least once when she visits.

So, if a lady is one I would like to see and she lists BBBJNQNS, I am going in for sure.To me it is a very sexy thing.
Okay I get it now. I dont swallow but I make sure your so impressed by your nut that you forget to notice.

(Or at least thats my goal every time)

I soooooo have dick envy right about now lol. But what if I gargeled then spit would that be exceptable???
LMAO ........
I think the whole swallow thing is actually about knowing it before hand. It adds to the excitement if you know before you cum that she's gonna do it. I love it, especially if they show it to me before swallowing.
I think the whole swallow thing is actually about knowing it before hand. It adds to the excitement if you know before you cum that she's gonna do it. I love it, especially if they show it to me before swallowing. Originally Posted by Outthere

So is that a no to the whole gargle idea??
Why gargle if you're not going to swallow? Any reason you have for not swallowing is essentially nullified by the act of gargling. Either way, his little swimmers are going to dry hump your tonsils.
Let's play tit for tat, shall we? I'm assuming that you enjoy it when a man goes down on you. Lets say you have a particularly awesome orgasm, and as you're writhing around, clutching the bed sheets, you notice your client has leapt up from you with a nasty look on his face... Then he immediately runs to the restroom to towel himself off and gargle with Scope. Not the best feeling, eh?
We all want to feel completely desired by the one we're with. Having a lover drop their inhibitions and really go to town, then finish with a sloppy kiss and a smile is the ultimate rush. This is basic golden rule stuff: treat others how you want to be treated.
Hmmm, So i guess producing a healthly supplement through the pee hole is not going to go over well in the supplement business....still I guess I still keep eating healthy at least when those accidents when you accidentally let off in her mouth without warning....at least it will test good....unless she doesn't like pineapples...my she won't be as pissed if its chocolate Originally Posted by bruceleeroy
Dude, you're on the wrong site ... you need to be looking for pussy at Whole Foods!
I still don't get it. I guess its just one those things you only understand if you have a dick.

I wish I could have a dick just for ONE day.....LMAO Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
There are entire genres of hentai devoted to that...
Why gargle if you're not going to swallow? Any reason you have for not swallowing is essentially nullified by the act of gargling. Either way, his little swimmers are going to dry hump your tonsils.
Let's play tit for tat, shall we? I'm assuming that you enjoy it when a man goes down on you. Lets say you have a particularly awesome orgasm, and as you're writhing around, clutching the bed sheets, you notice your client has leapt up from you with a nasty look on his face... Then he immediately runs to the restroom to towel himself off and gargle with Scope. Not the best feeling, eh?
We all want to feel completely desired by the one we're with. Having a lover drop their inhibitions and really go to town, then finish with a sloppy kiss and a smile is the ultimate rush. This is basic golden rule stuff: treat others how you want to be treated. Originally Posted by theCFE
Well that certainly makes perfect sence. I never thought about it like that.

Either way its not my cup of tea unless its sweet. I guess it has something to do with tastebuds. No differnt then someone not liking broccoli or any other food group my opinion.

I think if your good at what you do and when everything is over the man should be laying there glistening with sweat, heartbeat racing, exhaustion sets in and he should be so overwelmed with satisfaction that where the load is spit dosent matter b/c the only thing he should be thinking is DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(can I get more!!!)
Please someone tell me what exactly does it do for you when a chick swallows? Im not being sarcastic in any way but really what does it do? You cant feel it going down her throat so whats the difference between a chick who swallows or spits it out after she sucks out every last drop till your knees are weak? Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
The turn-on is due to multiple factors. CIM can really intensify an orgasm, particularly after you cum and your partner keeps giving head while your dick is still very sensitive to touch. The swallowing turn-on is a combination of submission and the taboo of a woman who is enjoying herself so much that she will swallow your cum ... the swallowing turn-on isn't so much physical as it is psychological.

It's similar to anal ... first few times you do it, it's very erotic. You're engaging in a taboo sexual activity that not too many women will perform with you.

It's really sexy and a turn-on to be with a woman who has no sexual limitations and seems to be really enjoying the experience, especially is it's hot, nasty and taboo.

For me, it's more of a special occasion type of activity cause if you do it too often the taboo aspect loses its power over the experience.
I always desire you Christle!!!!!
BBBJNQBS is OK. Much better than pulling away and jacking you to completion!

The gargling, dripping, etc. doesn't do a thing for me.

This just happened on my newsfeed. I still think it is disgusting. The chocolate thing.
I got a bitch about something that happened yesterday. If a provider says she don't swallow and don't really DT, then respect that shit! I decided to DT for this guy cause he liked it, and without warning he grabs my head and not only could I not fucking breath he came and I jumped back as it went in my wind pipe. I ran to the rr and vomited and gagged for a minute. Gargling, and bitching and told him with that slick shit he fucked up his own cum experience!! I would had stayed on that shit till he couldn't stand it anymore, till submission! I love that shit, but trying to force me to swallow will get you nowhere. Hell tap a bitch on the shoulder or give some kind of warning when you are gonna cum. Thats rude as hell! So basically he made me gagg and then had to finish himself for his very own fault!!