Boobs and BBQ

Thank you!
Now that Kingsley sounds very inviting. ;-)
POS
Angel, check your phone beautiful
RL has to help out his woman KM. Fyi MLR said that not me.
Sheesh, Can we all please get back to what is important? BBQ & Boobs? RL, I think you might be onto something with those big boobies & lip smacking racks 0f ribs.
Can we say "NICE RACKS"?
I would love ribs and boobs with a real provider
Look I don't mind your empty threats against me, they're nothing but don't threaten others.

Now back to Ribs and Boobs...
All this talk about food and sex reminds me of the Seinfeld episode. "Trifecta" (Food +Sex+TV). He may be onto something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S449KdjPKrY
None of the hobby guys will be there but MRL has assured me he can arrange for a few visitors with badges guns and warrants. Originally Posted by Tomjunebaby
This guy needs some points - his posts really are not acceptable.

And GM2, there's a big difference between creating a new account after one deletes the previous one and creating an account when you still have one that's active, especially when it's currently banned.

I hope this thread will now get back on track and not continue to be hijacked.

JaG
Jag, I agree with you, and I never indicated that having a new handle was bad or wrong, just saw it as a little hypocritical to call one out for it, when (even for good cause) the person did it as well.

I have mixed food and sex and not my thing, I do not like the sticky feeling and mess. I love ribs and I love boobs just I try not to mix the two.
I'm all for fun with food, whip cream is easy to use probably why it's such a popular item during sex. Now, honey can be a bit tricky and if you use too much during play it can be a little painful. Believe me, I had the bruises to prove it, lol! Long story, long time ago, lol. I would definitely try some chocolate syrup, hell would even give bbq sauce a whirl. ;-)
Hmmm, Naughtyangel and some Carolina BBQ sauce - I'd go for that...yum!

JaG
Per Roadlizard bbq sauce is also known as period. Lol
  • A1.
  • 01-06-2018, 06:56 PM
Ms. Morgan, seems to me you had another handle here prior. Joined in July, two reviews, you seem a little too seasoned Originally Posted by gentlemantoo
THREAT

We take it serious when someone is leaving bread crumbs to suggest the OUTTING of a member. Safety is a priority here and there isn't a need for explanations on anyone changing there means of security.

#5 - Outing or threats of outing are taken seriously. Membership here is anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board will be dealt with swiftly and harshly.