Been Told Im Such A Bitch...IDGAF

WTF!?!? Having an SO is not the problem. Having an SO involved in what you're doing IS a problem. How is that concept difficult to comprehend?

So here, let me let you and everyone else know, YES I DO HAVE SO. And no, he is not my pimp, my manager or anything other than my SO. If you really only knew the truth...smh. I cant help the fact that every now and then jealousy is in the air && the "motherly-ness" is forced to come out to get my stubborn lil man to listen.

So if you boys could knock it off with the gossip of the bullshit, you know, like I felt uncomfortable.. I'm not one of them "pimp in the shower" "Stole my cell phone & wallet" hoes. Im a working hoe, an independent WITH a SO. My bad he may check on me, or care enough to knock on door, or gets upset that we have to leave each others side. Originally Posted by Maddalyn Haze
I'm sure I have seen quite a few providers over the years who had a S.O, but I didn't know about it at all, because they were professional. If you can't do the same, either your providing career isn't going to work, or your relationship with your S.O. won't.
Being impolite, and uncaring ( IDGAF ) wil not increase your customer list.

I might advise you contact one of the more senior providers here and seek advice.

From the sound of it, you are in an arena you truly don't like.
WTF!?!? Having an SO is not the problem. Having an SO involved in what you're doing IS a problem. How is that concept difficult to comprehend? Originally Posted by Dblentendre
Being all fancy with your common sense and logic. Too bad it will be lost on this Op.
I want to know 1 thing making this thread isn't it like telling on yourself that your SO doesn't have a job and you are selling pussy for money? Um you can candy coat this all you want baby.

That's a mfing P.I.M.P. lol

I really would have never said I was in a relationship anyways to be honest. But hey it ain't none of my business (sipping some tea)
I'm not the type of paying customer who cares about this kind of thing.

She's hot as hell. Goes a long way in my book.
I want to know 1 thing making this thread isn't it like telling on yourself that your SO doesn't have a job and you are selling pussy for money? Um you can candy coat this all you want baby.

That's a mfing P.I.M.P. lol

I really would have never said I was in a relationship anyways to be honest. But hey it ain't none of my business (sipping some tea) Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum

D.U.H.
Being impolite, and uncaring ( IDGAF ) wil not increase your customer list.

I might advise you contact one of the more senior providers here and seek advice.

From the sound of it, you are in an arena you truly don't like. Originally Posted by crashkopf
I don't find this uncommon at all.