MAn With HIV slept with 3000 men and women

• ilsjs
  • 01-13-2012, 08:01 PM
I just lost all respect for Katelyn! Seriously... Why would you say yes for this dude? Really? Originally Posted by ChickenFried81
It's really sad!
Ridiculing? If that's how you define it. I call it sad and childish stalkerish with a lack of self identity. Go ahead we both know who and what you really are. Originally Posted by biger
*yawn*

"Jew em down"??? Originally Posted by junglemonkey
He already got his points for that one...
"Jew em down"??? Originally Posted by junglemonkey

Keep racials slurs off this thread, and stick to the topic.
  • biger
  • 01-13-2012, 09:31 PM
It's really sad! Originally Posted by In1impmiss

Come on! Get over it. She knows me she likes me. So? Why wouldn't you guys still be able to see her? Atleast chicken has a good attitude about it still. Although he should simply call her Im not sure why hes posting it on the thread. Is she not answering or something? Pm me bro. Ill get her to answer. Shes had some phone issues so its not her fault.
Fine...whatever....it's your opinion, but your opinion sucks. It's people like you who give us bad names. And not every provider in this world is doing this for a lifetime job! Maybe they are doing it for legal issues, to put themselves through school, families abandoned them and they need to support themselves, for all you know they could be going through alot and you're just putting them down by your stupid opinion. Let me guess...you're one of the people that if a prostitute wound up dead this would be your comment..."Well she was just a prostitute so she had it coming!"...UMMM....You need to grow a heart. If we all bleed then no life is more important than another...NO LIFE PERIOD. It's the same thing as someone being racist. God made us all in his eyes and like I said before only he can judge.
How did Tebow get involved in this?
Why you guys are feeding this troll is beyond me. He's playing games and some of you are getting caught up in them.
This is the type of miserable individual, who can't pay for pussy...
So he preys on weak pussy, ends up contracting some crazy shit ...
And here we are at the bottom of this thread, post one.
Do you see where I am coming from? ~ most of you I am sure do.

On a another note, I am a proud Jewish whore, hell a retired one at that.
And have more self respect, respect for others, morals, and values than your average free fucking slut. So move around, you are your own disease, and no longer desired here in our merry little land.
Thank you, and have a lovely day.
Why you guys are feeding this troll is beyond me. He's playing games and some of you are getting caught up in them. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Who knows DJ... who knows

On a another note, I am a proud Jewish whore, hell a retired one at that. Originally Posted by bestoralntexas

Lets not get started on the retirement thing.... or open up a new thread if thats something you wanna talk about.

This one went from someone who's slept with 3k women to personal opinions regarding provider/hobbyiest.