dudelove is a time waster

You are missing the point. If you really don't have a problem with with AA, there is no need for you to make those comments, especially if it has nothing to do with the situation. You make it seem like black men should appreciate that a provider like yourself are willing to see them. By you calling out his race regarding your experience is an indirect discrimination. If a white guy did the same thing and you decided to post this, you wouldn't mention that he is white, would you? I don't think you realize how offensive you started this thread. You are placing stigma on black men.
....Next time to avoid any brain damage ....
We all wouldda figured it out anywayz.

Or DG wouldda asked the infamous Negro question.

If dudLuv didn't quit, he'll be getting a new handle anyway.
You are missing the point. If you really don't have a problem with with AA, there is no need for you to make those comments, especially if it has nothing to do with the situation. You make it seem like black men should appreciate that a provider like yourself are willing to see them. By you calling out his race regarding your experience is an indirect discrimination. If a white guy did the same thing and you decided to post this, you wouldn't mention that he is white, would you? I don't think you realize how offensive you started this thread. You are placing stigma on black men. Originally Posted by nascobar21
Have to agree with nascobar. It's a bit of subconscious racism, but it's there. She doesn't realize she's promoting it. You explained it very reasonably without being insulting.
Have to agree with nascobar. Originally Posted by CasanovaJJ
Hell, even I agree...she was condescending. I ain't black, so how could I know, but I think that would piss me off a whole lot more than nba.
....Next time to avoid any brain damage .... Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Ok we get it, H-Town ni**as ain't shit. I can't speak for the rest of these H-Town negroes, but I for one appreciate your overgeneralisation and dismissing us as one monolithic group. Thanks luv...it's always appreciated, most especially from our own skin folk.

....Next time to avoid any brain damage .... Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Gotcha P...thanks for taking the time to break it down for a brotha. Never a good idea to go off armed with insufficient info.

Fyi: I like this look better than the bald-headedness.

Maybe he didn't like what he saw and decided not to proceed...what's wrong with that? Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Absolutely nothing....and maybe he felt like not leaving a dime like I did with an agency-girl one time (story posted).

Maybe he caught a whiff of your breath and decided to give Moco one more chance. Originally Posted by cabletex7
Hes a newbie so after i screened him fully he came to my incall. For him to be AA i understand its hard seeing girls. He put the donation on the night stand and when i went into the bathroom to wash my hands and brush my teeth for fresh breath, he said he changes his mind and pucked up the money and left and did not give an explaniation why. I normally dont call people out but that was just foul. Originally Posted by sxyveronica
If you had cleaned yourself up before he got there, perhaps he would have stayed.
thanks for taking the time to break it down for a brotha.

Fyi: I like this look better than the bald-headedness

Originally Posted by Island_Gent
Yw and Thanks!
Yw and Thanks! Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
You're quite welcome.

He pulled a grandpa simpson at the burlesque 360. If Dorian Gray was still alive, this would be the part I ask him to post that gif in 3...2..1..
H town blacks this shit here mannn!!